F O R T Y - S I X : CROWNED PRINCESS'S RETURN

Hime's POV

I look out the window of Chen's jet. When I told Chen how I need to go home because of an urgent matter, she freaked so badly it's almost comical.

"Did someone bully you? Didn't you have a good time here? Is it our fault? Why do you want to leave?" Are among the questions she asks in one breath, not letting me explain myself and only quieting down when she runs out of breath. If she didn't turn blue, I would've laugh at her. When I told her that it wasn't like that at all, she relaxes. But it's fine because she didn't ask me questions and just called her pilot to bring us to Japan. And for that, I am forever grateful to her. However, what I didn't expect her to do is bring the whole company.

Yes, Nicholas, Elvin, Tae and Jem are following all of us back to Japan. These people are acting as if they're normal school kids who are being invited to a friend's place to hang after a long day at school. It is true to a certain extent but it's rather funny when I think about it because they are really acting as if we're riding in a bus or a train back home like Karma and I used to do. But I guess I'd be lowkey very thrilled if I were to get invited to a friend's house myself since I have never been to a friend's place to hang out after school. Karma is an exception, though.

"I've never been to Japan before!" Elvin exclaims as he gets comfortable on the white leather seat in front of Chen adjacent from where I'm sitting. Tae is right in front of me, staring at the window and Jem is next to Tae. Her eyes are not meeting mine but rather glued on the book she brought along. "How long is it from England to go to Japan?" They have only now calmed down after a few rounds of long ass hours of card games on the pristine white flooring of the jet. The seats are designed so we could look at each other

"I guess it's around 12 hours." Nicholas says as he adjusts his seat near the window next to Elvin. "But we have been in the air for like what? 8 hours?" Nick asks and Chen probably nodded. Really? It's been 8 hours? I didn't realise how fast this jet is going.

"I guess we should get comfortable. We've got another 4 hours to go." Elvin mumbles. "Since we're going to arrive in Japan at 3 A.M"

"We're arriving at 11 A.M actually." Chen comments as she drops herself on her seat after adjusting the air conditioning. I look at her and she flashes me a smile. I smile at her back before diverting my attention back to the window. Chen is actually pretty cute when she's not wearing the school dress. Then again, who does look cute in school related things? She has her long hair pleated before tied in a long bun. She is wearing a black pencil knee-length skirt with black long sleeved blouse. And yes, although she dresses although she has an important business with a CEO of a company, who could blame her? She has been living in a very strict environment.

"What?!" Elvin shrieks. "That's not how it works! How much did you get for Maths?"

"It is how it works. There's an 8 hour time difference between Japan and Sussex." Chen said, scoffing. "You should really pay attention in class. How much did you get in Geography?" Ooh. Shots fired.

"Nick, back me up." Elvin said, nudging his best friend's shoulder.

"But Elvin, she's got a point." Nick said, chuckling a little.

"We're supposed to be bros!" Elvin said in exasperation as he raises his hands up. Tae, who sits behind me laughs quietly at his two friends before humming to a very slow melody. He has been a little distant and quiet lately. He didn't even join their game earlier. As for Jem.. I don't really know where she is. I guess she's somewhere at the back since I took the front seat; the closest to the exit.