I Love You

"Constance Beauchamp-" "Who do you think you're talking to!?" She turned around to face Jacob as he walked towards her. "Hmm how many people do I know called that, oh yeah you."

She glared at him "What?" He looked down at her with an unimpressed expression as she sighed folding her arms against her chest getting impatient. "What do you want!?" He continued to look at her not saying anything until she gave up. "For god sake..."

Connie walked forwards pushing her lips onto his fiercely as he let his hands fall to her hips walking backwards until his back hit the wall. She rested her hands against his shoulders deepening the kiss as she pushed against him.

Jacob stumbled to the side until his hand pushed down the handle to the door beside him and they moved inside. Connie's arms went around his neck as he lifted her up, her legs wrapping around his waist as he pushed her back up against the door closing it. They narrowly missed being seen by Charlie who walked along the corridor.

Connie moaned gently against his lips as she heard the door click. Jacob locked it before moving his hands back to Connie's body, this hadn't been his intention out there but he wasn't about to stop now.

Jacob ran his hand along her sides before letting his fingers run across her thigh and down her leg. Connie's back stayed pressed against the door as she dropped her legs from his waist. Jacob trailed his hands back up her legs stopping at the bottom of her dress.

He moved his lips away from hers slightly noticing the irregularity of her breathing. "Alright sweet cheeks?" She looked across at him considering walking out, she was annoyed at him. "I'm not forgiving you." He continued to look at her, his hands still resting against her thighs.

Connie pushed her lips to his again desperate to be close to him. His hands ran up her body again and to the zip at the back of her dress. She pushed away from the door and wandered across the small room with him until he fell backwards over something laying across the floor.

Connie tried to hold her laughter in as he looked up at her. "Was that supposed to be payback Beauchamp?" A smile spread across her face as she started to laugh. Jacob reached for her hand pulling her down to him and reattached his lips to hers, finishing undoing the zip on her dress.

He let his hands slip into the back of her dress and pushed it from her shoulders and down her slim figure. Connie continued to kiss Jacob shimmying the dress down her body. She crawled between his legs as his hands found their way back to her waist.

Jacob flipped over so that he pressed Connie down to the floor as he lay above her still kissing her. He pulled away as he took his shirt off before kissing her again. Connie pressed her hands against his bare chest as he deepened the kiss again. Why couldn't she ever say no to him? Somewhere among her thoughts he'd pulled his own trousers off and pressed his chest against hers again.

Jacob dropped his hand to the top of her underwear as he smiled against her lips. "I swear to god I'll kill you if you do this-" "No you won't..." He kissed her again stopping her from talking as he let his hand slip inside her underwear. Connie's breath hitched as she felt him.

She moaned against his lips as he continued to move getting faster. He moved so he was kneeling either side of her still letting his hands do all the work. He hovered above her, kissing her and loving how he could control her just like that.

He removed his hand when she moaned against his lips again. He slipped his hands either side of her running them down her body pushing her pants down her legs. Jacob pressed a hand into the floor beside her, never once leaving her lips before he pushed into her.

Connie moaned his name as he began to thrust faster. Jacob kissed her slowly as he continued moving inside her. He was wary that they were at work and that anyone could hear them, well her. "You should really be quiet baby-" "Don't baby me I'm still pissed at you-" "Doesn't look that way to me."

She tried to keep a stern expression as he thrust into her again causing her to moan as he kissed her concealing it. Connie wrapped her arms around his neck immediately responding to him. She moved her hips in time with his as he began to quicken his pace.

Jacob rest his hands to her waist as he dropped his lips from hers pressing them to her neck, careful not to leave any marks where people would see them. He continued to kiss her before running his lips against her chest where he stopped for a moment and kissed her properly. He moved away smiling as he noticed the red mark already appearing.

Connie lifted her head looking down slightly before a look of anger seemed to cross her face. "I'm gonna kill-" he smiled kissing her again, deepening it and lying her down. He moved once more as she tightened around him sending him over the edge.

When he finally pulled his lips from hers he dropped down beside her. Connie sat up straight away looking for her clothes. Jacob watched as she pulled her underwear back on. "I hate you."

Jacob pulled his trousers up and stood beside her as she pulled her dress up. She struggled to do it up so Jacob pushed her hands away and zipped it up for her, luckily she'd worn a black dress which covered her chest properly.

She passed him his top as he looked down at her. "Does it help if I say sorry? I really didn't mean to say anything-" "How does our sex life accidentally come out in a conversation?" He laughed as she shook her head "You know what, I don't want to know."

Jacob smiled before dropping it and looking at her. "Am I forgiven?" She looked at him, her arms folded against her chest. It was impossible for her to stay angry with him for long. "I love you..." She finally smiled as he said that, so he kissed her gently once again.

Connie wrapped her arms around his neck again as his fell around her waist. "I can't believe we just had sex on the floor of a cupboard in the ED-" "You weren't complaining before... Well." Connie swiftly hit his chest before kissing him again. "If anyone EVER finds out about this, I will castrate you so you can never have sex again. Got it?" He nodded as he kissed her once more before stepping back and pulling his shirt on. "Understood boss-" "I love you." He smiled at how he'd got her to forgive him, if only everything could be solved that way.