Sleepover

This chapters for @connieftjacob on Twitter 😉 You should all go follow her but be prepared for spam on a Saturday evening 😂

I'm so fancy. You already know. I'm in the fast lane. From L.A. to Tokyo. I'm so fancy. Can't you taste this gold?  Remember my name. 'Bout to blow...

Connie closed the front door and walked in to music playing on the TV. When she rounded the corner she smiled watching Grace, Amy and Jessica dancing around playing the wii and singing along.

"Hey sweet cheeks-" "Hello muscles."  Connie smiled putting her bag down and taking her coat off before wandering over to him not interrupting the girls from their game. "Mmm something smells good-" "I could say the same thing."  Connie gently hit his chest as she let his arms fall around her.

Connie leant up and kissed him quickly before moving out of his way. She grabbed a glass of water before standing by the kitchen counter and watching the girls. "How was work?"

"Busy, I couldn't wait to get out of there today.  Oh Cal wants to know if we're going to that meal next week, I said I'd ask you."  Jacob nodded as he continued to cook. "Do you want to?"  Connie shrugged as she had another drink. "It might be nice I suppose-" "Did Connie Beauchamp just agree to an evening with her staff?"   She smirked sarcastically at him as Grace finally looked up.

"Hi Mum-" "Evening baby, hey girls."  They all smiled across at her before picking another song and dancing to it.  Connie couldn't help but watch them smiling. It turned out that Amy was at school with Grace but a year below her. Since they'd met they seemed to get along and Grace's friend Jessica got along with her just as well.

"I must have been mad to agree to have three girls in the house tonight!"  Jacob laughed as he appeared beside Connie. "I don't know, they've been brilliant all afternoon-" "Thank you for that."  Jacob had picked them all up from school and watched them while Connie worked. "It's no problem you know that."

Another song came to an end so Jacob stepped in. "Right girls dinners almost done so run upstairs and sort yourselves out okay?"  Grace nodded putting the controls back under the TV and running upstairs, Jessica and Amy following.

Connie wandered over to the sofa and slumped down on it. "I wandered how long that was going to take you to do!"  She smiled as Jacob did the same and looked across at her. "How's the little one been?" Jacob pressed his hands to her bump and immediately felt a kick. "They've been still all day and all of sudden they start now? Thanks Daddy for that!" 

Jacob grinned as he leant forwards and pressed what started as a gentle kiss to her lips. Soon enough Connie was straddling his lap after being pulled up from her position. Her arms went around his neck as she knelt up.

His hands settled on her bum as she continue to deepen the kiss. Connie moved her hands to his shoulders before bringing them up to his cheeks. "I love you-" Jacob didn't say anything but just kissed her again.

By the time the girls came downstairs again they stood in the doorway watching as Connie was singing her way around the kitchen to a song on the radio. Jessica and Amy were stifling their laughter while Grace's eyes went wide. "Mum you are so embarrassing!"

Connie just smiled as they wandered out to the kitchen.  "Be thankful it wasn't Jacob out here. We both know how into the song he gets!"  Grace nodded as she rolled her eyes sitting down beside Jessica at the table.

The five of them sat down and began eating as the girls quizzed Connie. "When are you having your baby Mrs Beauchamp?" "You can call me Connie sweetheart, and in about a month."  Jessica smiled looking back to Grace. "You're so lucky, I wish I had a baby brother or sister and a Mum and Dad at home all the time."

Connie forced a smile as Grace glanced at them. "I guess I am pretty lucky... You can always come round though Jessica, can't she Mum?"  Connie genuinely smiled this time nodding. "Of course baby." 

Amy looked across at Connie smiling. "Why are you so smiley missy?"  Amy shrugged as she looked up at her. "Is Alicia really the godmother of your baby?"  Connie nodded laughing. "Let me guess, she's always talking about it?"

She nodded laughing as Connie smiled. "Well I was crazy enough to ask her yes!"  They finished eating before Jacob started taking everything out. "Can we go and play upstairs Mum?"  Connie nodded. "Only for a little bit, I thought we could put a film on tonight-" "Okay Mum."

Connie tried to help Jacob clean everything away but ended up going to get herself changed out of her work clothes. She slipped on a pair of loose shorts and a shirt before returning to the living room and sitting herself on the sofa.

Jacob walked in and stopped between her legs looking down at her. "Do you want a drink of anything sweet cheeks?" "Half a bottle of vodka to forget the ED?"  He smirked at her before bending down and kissing her.

Grace came skipping into the room with Jessica and Amy who all stopped in the doorway. "Right Mrs B, where's this popcorn that we've got for ourselves tonight-" "No way! That's not fair Mum!"  Connie smiled rolling her eyes at Jacob who was trying to wind Grace up.

Within five minutes everyone was sat down. Jacob was sitting at one end of the sofa with Grace sitting across his lap cuddled into his chest. Jessica sat beside them while Connie was at the opposite end with Amy beside her.

Connie lay a hand to her stomach half an hour into the film as she winced slightly. Amy's eyes looked across at her but was reassured with a smile from Connie. "Pass me your hand-" "Why?"  Amy did as Connie said before laughing as she felt a small thump through Connie's stomach.

"Woah that's just weird Auntie Connie!"  Jessica had sat up and looked over before doing the same with a laugh. Grace was contently sitting in Jacob's arms while the other girls cuddled up to Connie.

The night flew by and soon enough Connie was stretched out in bed beside Jacob. She rolled over lifting her head onto his chest as he ran a hand down her back. "Alright sweet cheeks?"  Connie smiled as she closed her eyes sleepily. "I will be as long as this one let's me get a decent nights sleep, we've got three pre-teen girls to entertain tomorrow and I'd be grateful to be not doing that on minimum sleep."

Jacob laughed before pressing a kiss to the top of her head and settling down. "I love you Jacob-" "Love you too beautiful. Get some sleep."