What Happens In Vegas...

Connie sat looking at the clock beside her bed, the red numbers glowing 4:02. She turned with a smile on her face to see Jacob fast asleep.

She decided to get herself ready before waking him up because she knew if she did it now neither would be ready to leave. They were catching a plane to America in a few hours and Connie couldn't wait to see her little girl again.

After having a quick shower she put on the clean underwear she'd pulled out and thrown on her dressing down.  Her hair was pulled up on top of her head so it didn't get wet and her face was clear of make up.

She stepped into the bedroom and smiled as Jacob had spread out across the bed still fast asleep. Connie decided to check her cases were packed with everything before even considering waking him up. She noticed a bag sitting beside her dressing table with a few things she'd bought the other day thinking she'd already packed it.

After putting them into her case she turned back to the bed and knelt up on it beside a sleeping Jacob. He began to stir feeling her move beside him. She moved her leg to kneel across him and bent down placing her lips to his neck.

She watched as a smile spread across his face before she pushed her lips against his. Even in his half asleep state he responded to her and kissed her back. He slowly moved his hands up under her dressing gown, running his fingers across her skin. "Morning baby..." He mumbled against her lips as she kissed him again.

"You really should get up now..."  He opened his eyes to look at her as she sat up across him. Jacob put his hands on her bare legs as she rested her hands on his chest. "As much as I love you and could stay here I'm not missing my flight."  Jacob reached for her hands and pulled her towards him latching her lips to his.

"5 more minutes?"  He kissed her again and when she didn't stop him he pushed her to the side and pinned her down to the bed. Connie wrapped her arms around his neck as she smiled against his lips.

15 minutes later and they hadn't moved. Connie turned her head and caught sight of the time before pushing her hands against his chest. "Shit Jacob we're going to be late-" "You always ruin my fun."  He winked at her before kissing her once more and pulling her up into a sitting position with him.

Connie got up off the bed following Jacob and grabbed his hand before he went into the bathroom. He faced her dropping his hands to her waist. "I promise I'll make it up to you-" "Will you now?"  Connie smiled as she tiptoed up and kissed him gently. "Yeah, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas-" "We're not going to Vegas-" "It's in America, who cares?"  He laughed as she moved away from him and began getting changed.

By 7 they were sitting at the airport waiting for their flight to be called. Connie sat with a coffee in her hands and a smile plastered to her face. Jacob was half asleep still but couldn't help noticing just how happy she was. "You're really looking forward to this aren't you?"

Jacob watched as some colour came into her cheeks and she dropped her gaze. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and placed a kiss to the top of her head. "Seeing your girl this happy is enough for any man... I can't wait to spend the next two weeks with you and Grace.  I love you-" "I love you too, thank you for doing this with me."  He didn't say anything but kissed her lightly as their flight was called.

As soon as Connie sat on the plane sleep over took her. They moved the armrest between their seats and Connie had rest her head across his lap after they'd taken off. Her legs were curled up across her seat as Jacob glanced over her out the window. He ran his fingers through her hairs as she slept watching her every now and then while smiling to himself.

A few hours into the flight and Connie began to stir. Jacob placed a hand to her cheek and caressed it before brushing the hair from her face. "Go back to sleep if you're tired babe, I'm sure I can keep myself entertained for a few more hours."  Connie gently pushed herself up from Jacob's lap smiling.

Connie skimmed through her phone before putting it down and twisting so she faced Jacob. "Alright?"  She nodded smiling at him as he turned to face her better. "Is there anything you want to do while out here... I mean it's a chance for us to get away as well." 

Jacob smiled across at her. "As long as I'm with you I've got all I want-" "Such a charmer-" "Aren't I always?"  He leant forward and kissed her, lingering for a moment before sitting back up. "So care to explain what you meant by 'making it up to me'?"  Connie rolled her eyes laughing as they continued to laugh and talk for an hour or so.

Connie sat cross legged in her chair with her back against the side of the plane. Jacob had a hand settled on her thigh, slowly rubbing his thumb back and forth as they continued talking. "Grace doesn't know we're coming-" "What? I thought you spoke to her?" 

Jacob watched as Connie smiled and shrugged. "I wanted to surprise her so I told Sam I was flying out but gave him no dates as he'd just tell her or say they were too busy... I figured I'd call him when we're ready to." He smiled across at her as he reached a hand forward and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Whatever you want sweet cheeks..." Connie yawned again showing how tired she still was "... For now though you're going to sleep."

He took her hand as she dropped her legs again before resting her head against his shoulder. It only took a few minutes before she was asleep.  Jacob laughed to himself before carefully laying her back down across his lap. "I love you Connie Beauchamp. You're one amazing girl..."  He continued running his hand through her hair before resting his own head back and closing his eyes.