Chapter 1

Joyce' POV

I am playing a song on my guitar, when my uncle Devon walks into my room. 'Joyce, your dad is on the phone and want to talk to you.' He said. I put down my guitar, and takes the phone over. 'Dad whats wrong?' I ask. My dad is Scooter Braun, a famous manager who manages Justin Bieber. I live at my uncle because he isnt alot at home and left me at my uncle Devon. He never has time for me because that stupid boy, Justin Bieber. I hate that boy. My dad is always busy with him, and never has time for me. 'Joyce, I are going to say something that you wil like or will hate. I want to spend more time with you, and I want that you come with me at Justin Biebers Believe Tour.' he said. My jaw dropped. He wants me to stay with him, and that dumbass. 'Dad, I don't want to go on the believe tour with Mr Superstar dad!' I said angry. 'Joyce you are going with me, End of the discussion. I just want to spend more time with you. I will pick you up tomorrow at 12 pm. So go packing, I will text you when I am there.' he said. I sighed. 'Okay, I will go packing right away. I see you tomorrow.' I said. I said goodbye and hung up. Uncle Devon saw that I was angry. 'Why the anger Joyce?' he asked. I walked to him. 'Dad wants to spend more time with him, and I am going on tour with him. I don't have a choice, He wants me with him on tour. I hate Justin, really. He is the cause of that he doesn't have time for me. I would that he never discovered him!' I said. Uncle gives me a hug. 'Joyce, maybe Justin isnt that bad as you think. Maybe he is really nice. Don't underestimate him. He may be very kind. And be happy that your dad want that you come with him. You can spend more time with him then.' he said. I nodded, and let him go. 'I shall pack, thanks for the support.' I said thankfull. He leaves my room, and walks downstairs. I pack all my clothes, and some stuff I really need, like my Iphone adapter, my laptop and laptopadapter. I pack some shoes, like high heels, supra's and some sneakers. When I have everything packed, it is already time to go to bed. I put my pj's on and lyed down the covers. I fell quickly asleep.