Chapter 7

-A week later-

Joyce' POV

The boys are acting weird, since last week. When I asked what was going on, they said:'No, there is nothing.' When I was showering, I heared something in my room. I didnt knew who. I finished showering and took a towel. I dried my body, amd blowdried my hair. When I walk out of my bathroom, I see a dress laying on my bed with a note.' A dress for a beautifull lady. Ware it tonight. There will be a surprise. Anymonimous.' I read. Very weird but okay. I picked up the dress. He was stunning! I put it on, and I looked in the mirror. The dress was black, with alot of sparks. I comed my hair until it shines, and put my black pumps on. I put some make up on, and I walked out of the bus. There was a beautifull car waiting for me. I walked to it,and saw that Fredo was the driver. 'Fredo, what is this?' I asked explaining. 'Joyce, just step in, you will see.' he said. I stepped in the car, and Fredo drove me to the beach. I stepped out, and I heared everybody shout: 'Happy Birthday Joyce!' I looked in disbelief to Fredo. 'What sweet of you guys!' I said laughing. I gave him a hug, and the others also get a hug. Then I saw Justin. 'Justin it is really sweet of you to get this idea.'I said, and I gave him a hug. 'The best will come.' he said chuckling.

Justins POV

I pulled away from the hug, and excused me at Joyce. I walked to the stage. 'Joyce I will say to you: Happy birthday. I have written a song. I hope you will like it.'I said, and I started to play and sing the song. She looked so stunning in that dress! After the song she came to me. 'So kind of you Justin!' she exclaimed happy. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I know for sure, I like her. No I love her! when she gavee that kiss, I felt the butterflies again.

Joyce' POV

I walked of stage again, and talked to the boys. Then I heared a familiar sound. I looked up, and there Michael was coming, in his black computered Hi-Tech supercar Pontiac Trans Am Firebird KITT. He stepped out, and I ran to him. 'Hey there, Fredo invited me. Happy birthday Joyce.' he said. I gave him a hug. 'Thankyou so much! I am so happy that you are here!' I exclaimed happy. He walked with me back to the group, and we talked with eachother. I saw Justin looking at Michael, with a jealous look. I nodded, and Michael looked at me. 'Can I talk to you in person?' he asked. I shook my head. 'Yes sure.' I said, and we walked together to KITT. 'Joyce, I am stuck with this for a while, and I must let it you know. I have feelings for you.' he said shyly and innocent. I felt my eyes widening. Is this true? Oh my god! 'Michael, I dont know what to say.' I said speechless. He walked to me, and he leaned in. 'I guess this will confirm your answer.'he whispered. He kissed me soft and tender. I kissed back, and felt the butterflies, but not that strong as with Justin. He pulled me closer, and put his arms around my waist. I layed my arms around his neck, and we started to make out. After 15 minutes I pulled back. 'Michael, I like you too.' I said and he pulled me in a hug. I have to forget Justin.