Chapter 24

Joyce POV:

The next morning I woke up in Justins arms. I sighed happily. This is what I missed so much. He saw that I was awake, so he started to kiss my neck. "Also goodmorning Justin." I said moaning. I wanted to get out of bed but Justin held me tight. "You stay here." he said with his raspy voice, and kissed me softly. I got out of his grip. "Im the babysitter remember? I have to take carebof Jazzy and Jaxon. I see you downstairs." I say laughing. I saw his face, just priceless.

I get the kids out of bed and wash them quickly. I put them their clothes on, and let them brush their teeth. Then I sent them downstairs and make breakfast for them. I heard Justin coming downstairs, and continued breakfast. Pattie was staying for the night at the other place so I had to make them ready for her. When we were finished, I took the dishes to the kitchen and wash them off. I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen, and felt 2 arms wrapped around my waist. "Shouldnt you be with the kids Justin?" I said, and dried off the last plate. "I missed you in my bed." he said pouting. I put the plates away and give him a little kiss on his lips. Then the kids came in and they looked happy. Jazzy ran to me. "You two togewter!" she said happily. "Sssshhhht. Nobody gets to know this okay?" I said softly. The kids nodded clear. They ran back in the livingroom and I wanted to walk to the livingroom, but Justin stopped me. He kisssd me softly. I kissed back a few minutes and pulled away. "The kids are waiting." I said giggling. Justin gave me a peck on my lios ad we walked to the livingroom together. I saw Pattie arriving and did the door open for her. "Thankyou so much Joyce. They were nice to you?" she said and hugged the kids. I nodded. "We had alot of fun." I said smiling. He gave me a hug. "Ill bring the kids to school. Ill be right back. And Justin remember what I said."she said and warned. I giggled. I walk back to the livingroom and sit down on the couch. Justin sat next to me and pulled me into his arms. He stroked my hair and my arm. He sighed. "Whats wrong?" I asked. He looked me in the eyes. Im affraid of the consequences if Selena finds out. I dont want to loose you." he said softly and looked into my eyes. He came closer and kissed me with so much passion and love. I kissed back, and let my hands go through his hair. We didnt hear Pattie come back. We heard someone clear her throat. I saw it was Pattie and hide my red face into Justin chest. "So you did make it up to her." she said and laughed because my and Justins red face. "But mom, its still a secret. I dont want Selena find out about this. She will hurt Joyce." he said softly, and gave me a little kiss. "Last night we talked, about the whole situation. I give him one more chance." I say and smile at him. Pattie looked happy. "Im happy you two are back together. Justin wasnt himself lately. What happened with Selena, did change him. I have the old Justin back, and I dont want to let it be like that again." she said happily. Then my phone went off. Its Michael. He asks me to come back home. I say him that im back soon. "My uncle wants me to come back." I said sighing. Pattie nodded. "I see you tomorrow." she said and she gave me a hug. Justin gave me a long kiss. "I call you okay?" he said and I left the house.

When I come home, I see Michael and he is furious. I dont know whats going on with him. I open the front door and walk into the livingroom. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I ask him. "I know you were at Patties house but I didnt knew Justin was there! Dont deny it, KITT saw you two laying on the couch kissing." he said pissed. Oh shit. I forgot that KITT can look into houses. "So what! You know I love him, and you are being the jealous ass here! Not me! So cut the crap Michael. And you keep this a secret or you have a big problem with me!" I said mad and walked to my room upstairs. I saw Justin texted me. "Hey gorgous, I miss you already. I hate that us is a secret." he texted. "Well I forgot a little part. KITT can see through houses and saw us, so Michael saw it too. Hes way to jealous. I miss you too" I texted back. I got a reply back soon. "Shit, thats right. But you warned him right? Im with Selena now, and she is being a pain in the ass. Ill talk to you later. I love you." he texted. I smiled and texted:"Love you too Justin." back. I put down my phone and see Michael coming in. "Joyce Im so sorry. I know you love him so much, but keeping it a secret is not the smartest plan. Selena will literally kill you if she finds out." he said and stroked.through my hair. "Michael, she wont find out. Im Patties babysitter,and she hates kids. She wont come to Pattie her house." I said and took his hand away. I sighed. "Just leave Justin alone okay. He admitted he was wrong and we talked last night. Thats all what happened, we didnt do IT. So dont be a posessive asshole okay. I know Im like a sister to you, but please stop the posessivenes okay." I said and he hugged me and nodded. I stand up and walk.with Michael downstairs. I still felt Justins lips on my neck, from last night. That feeling he gave me, was undescribable. When I wanted to sit down, I heard the doorbell. I opened the door and saw it was Pattie. Pattie asked me to come with her to Justins own house. "Justin isnt alone, so be carefull." she said to me, and we walked to the door. Pattie rang the bell. Justin opened the door, Selena stood behind him. Oh shit. Now the hell is bursting loose.

Justins POV:

Selena was really a pain in the ass. She kept talking about fashion, and I wasnt even interested. I only thought about Joyce, where I actually should be. Last night was amazing. We spoke about everyting what happened and felt asleep in eachothers arms. I heard the doorbell and opened the door. It was Joyce, and my mom. I saw Selena looking, in a furious way. "Geez Sel, calm down. She is our new babysitter thats all." I said annoyed. I et them in, and Joyce sit down on my fave place to sit. I sat down onbthe sofa and my mom sat next to me. Joyce could see that I was annoyed by Selena. She didnt show it. "What is that bitch doing here actually?" Selena asked arrogant. Luckily my mom defended Joyce. "She is my babysitter, and sometimes she has to babysit here, if I cant let the kids at home. Is that okay Justin?" she said. I nodded. "Ofcourse, I would love to.see my siblings more." I said smiling. Selena went right into the attack."Im not here then. Stupid kids. I never want kids, as long as I live." she said disgusted. That was the limit. "SELENA STOP.BEING SUCH AN ANNOYING BITCH AND ACT NORMAL AGAINST MY MOM. GOT IT?" I said pissed. Joyce and my mom werent even surprised of that speech. Selena needed that rant. Selena was a bit shocked. "Okay, Im sorry Justin." she said and gave me a long kiss. I saw Joyce stand up. "Im sorry, I have to go." she said and walked.to the front door. I wanted to stop her but Selena suddenly sat on my lap. I couldnt get away. My mom went after her. Selena ruined it again, as always. I dont even want her. I want Joyce. We belong together. I want to kiss her, hold her, show her that shes mine. The only thing in the way is Selena. And thats solved soon.