Chapter 5

Justins POV

I saw Joyce leaving, and I felt guilty. I shouldnt kiss her, because she hates me so much. 'Well, I am going to get ready for the concert.' I said, and I walked out of the bus. I walked to Scooter, and he was coming to say that we must go to the arena. He shouted for everybody, and everybody was in a few minutes out of the bus. We all rode in a car to the arena. I sat next Joyce, and she just ignored me. I didnt said anything to her, I didnt want to make it worse. Did she really hates me that much?

Joyce' POV

We arrived at the arena, and I jumped out of the car. I waited for the rest. Me and Fredo talked about a videogame, when Justin interrupted us. I rolled my eyes, could he never leave me alone? 'Fredo, I want to discuss something.' Justin said. I nodded, that it was good. Both walked away. Fiveteen minutes later he was back. 'What you two discussed about?' I asked. He laughed. 'Joyce, you will see.' he said. What the hell they discussed about!

Justins POV

I discussed with Fredo that Joyce was the One Less Lonely Girl. I was getting ready for the concert, when I heared that I could go on stage. I walked on the stage, and saw all my Beliebers. Oh, I love them. 'How are you?' I said in the microphone and they were going crazy. I started with Beauty and a Beat. Then I did Baby. When I was finishing Baby, I gave Mama Jan and Fredo the sign.

Joyce' POV

I looked weird when I saw Fredo, and he said that I must go with him. Then Justin his dancers showed up and took me on stage. I knew it for sure, I was OLLG. Then I get a crown on my head, and a bouket of red roses. Justin was singing for me, and I looked him with anger in his eyes. I was so mad! He saw that I wasnt happy with him. When he finished OLLG, I walked with anger of stage. I throw the crown and the bouket away, and ran back to the bus. I locked my door, and took my guitar. I started to play and sing myself calm.

Justins POV

I saw her anger look at me. She didnt like it at all. She ran mad off stage, when I was finished. She was mad at me, and really mad too! I went back to my concert, and did the rest of the concert. After the concert, I walked sweaty offstage, and changed really quick. I walked back to the bus, and heared her playing the guitar, and singing. I knocked on the door. 'Who is there?' she asked calmly. 'Joyce, its me, Justin. Can I come in?' I asked carefully. I really want to forgive her for this.

Joyce POV

Justin asked if he could come in. 'Come in, but you will leave soon.' I said warning. I locked the door, and I let him in. I looked mad at him. 'Why did you this Justin! You knew I wouldnt like it at all!' I said angrily. I sat down, and he sat next to me. 'Joyce, I am sorry for this, I really am. I just wanted to let you see, that you are special to me.' he said. I looked at him. 'I am not special, and do you know why I hate you? My dad is always with you, and not with me. He let me stay at my uncles house. He didnt even come to my birthday, because he was busy with you.' I said,and I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks. I looked down, with a sad look. 'Joyce, I didnt knew this. I didnt knew that he had you. I am so sorry. I really am.' he said, and he hold me in his arms. I let my head rest on his chest. 'Shh. It is going to be okay.' he said. I broke away from the hug. 'It isnt going to be okay Justin. I am bullied, and they use me for the fame and the money.' I said, and I walked out of my room.

-------------------------------------------------

Yup, she said what was going on, to hate Justin. I will update tomorrow night again

Vote <3

Comment<3