Chapter 39

*4 weeks later.*

Joyce POV:

Im still stuck in here. Garth kept me in this room all the time. Im giving up my hope now. They will never find me. Suddenly Garth comes.through the door and pulls me with him. He pulls me to a phone. "You are gonna call Michael, and ask him to come here." he said and he touched my hair. I nodded and ticked in his number. When I hear Michaels voice I sigh. "Michael, its me, Joyce." Isaid and I heard him sigh. "Are you okay? Im so glad that you call us." he said relieved. Then Garth takes over the phone. "If you want to see her alive, come then to the southern harbor. Ill meet you there." he said smiling evilly. He hangs up the phone and put me in the room again. "Youre way too beautifull to kill. So I wont kill you. I will kill your friends" he said evil. He kissed my cheek and I backed away. He smiled at me and walked out of the room, and locks the door again. I miss Justin so so much. I miss Michael too. I hope they will find me soon.

Michaels POV:

I was so relieved that Joyce called. But then I heard Garth. "Michael, he still has her. And it looks like she havent gave the formula yet." he said worried. "I know buddy." I said and I picked up Justin. He didnt look good at all. "Dude, Joyce called me a few minutes ago. Garth does have her." I said and he nodded. "I just miss her so much. I cant eat or sleep." he said and we drove to the southern harbor. We split up, KITT, Justin and I. Justin gets KITT connection on his phone. Suddenly KITT said:"Im trapped by two huge machines." Shit. "Im coming for you buddy." I said but I didnt got response. I forgot that seacontainers are made of lead, and that disturbs KITTs system. I channeled to Justin."Were having a problem. We lost KITT." I said. "Holy shit, lets get find him and Joyce." He said and we searched further.

Joyce POV:

Then I hear a huge crane coming in. Garth pulls me out of the room again and holds a gun. Oh no. The crane holds a huge wooden crate. "Open up the top." Garth said and we walked, well I was pulled, to the plateau above the crate. They tookboff the top, and there he was. The car that I became fond of when I saw him. They had KITT. "Knight open the t-top" he demanded and I saw KITT open the t-top. He loaded the gun and shot in the car. "No!" I yelled and looked away painfully. When I looked back, I saw that Michael wasnt in KITT. I sighed relieved. Garth smacked me back in the room again and suddenly I see Michael on the second floor, together with Justin. They are here! I see Michael swinging on a rope, and kicks off the front panel. Justin jumps in KITT and drifts him before the door of the room. He kicked the door open and ran to me. I jumped in his arms, crying. He kissed me passionately. I pulled away. "Ive missed you so much." I said and he took my hand. I jumped in KITT and Justin helped defeat the badguys, with Michael. When they were all defeated, KITT called the cops to arrest Garth. They were there pretty quick. I stepped out of KITT and Michael hugged me tight. "Youre okay?" he said worried. I nodded. He let me and Justin step in and we drove off. Im free again, and thats what matters now.