Chapter 28

OMFB! 12,1K reads on this story! THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH! So enjoy this chapter :)

-------------------------------------------

Joyce POV:

The next morning Im the first one who woke up. I smiled at the thought of last night. I looked at the promise ring on my finger. He looks stunning. When I want to get out of Justins arms he tightens his grip around my waist. "Where are you going Joyce?" he said with his sexy morning voice. "I was about to step out of bed, until you stopped me. Also goodmorning Justin." I say smiling. He let me go and sit up onto the bed. I put on some casual clothes and see Justin smile. " You look perfect babe." he said and walked to me. He hugged me from behind and placed some kisses on my neck. I hold in a moan, and make me loose of.him. "Well put on some clothes too, in about an hour we have to.be at the busses." I reminded him. He put also some clothes on, which are matching with my clothes. I walk downstairs and eat some cereal and when Im finished I put some mascara on and comb my hair. Justin comes also downstairs and eats his breakfast. He takes care of his hair and then I hear the doorbell. I let Scooter in and get my baggage. I put in his car and Justin puts his in the car. "Lets go." Scooter said and Justin locked up the place. We stepped into.the car and drove to the busses.

When we arrive we step out and gwt our baggage. We put it in the bus where we both stay and walk into the bus. "Wow, nice!" I said. Justin kissed me on my lips. "Well we are sharing a bed anyway, and I know you dont mind." he said and showed me our bedroom. I sat down and looked around. It looked perfect. "We are sharing the bus with Fredo, Ryan and Chaz again." he said and I nodded. Not a problem for me. We all are good friends. Fredo ran into the bus and gave me a bonecrushed hug. "I missed you Joyce." he said and I showed him I couldnt breath. He let go instantly. I say hi to Ryan and Chaz, and they give me a hug. I know that Ryan still has feelings for me, but I see him as my brother and I have Justin, who I would never leave. We got everything settled and Scooter came into the bus. "I see you al are settled already. We are gonna drive now so save journey." he said and walked out of the bus and walked to his bus.

After 5 hours of driving in the bus we arrive on our first stop. I was sleeping and felt the bus stop so I woke up right away. Justin was preparing himself already. I walked to him and gave him a long kiss. "I know you can do it." I said smiling and we walked out of our bus.

Justins POV:

Im so happy that Joyce came with me. She gave me.a kiss and said.I can do.it. We both walked out of the bus and I saw the line.of Beliebers, and that was a huge line. We walked in from the.back entrance, so that we couldnt be seen. I walked to my change room and put on my outfit. Then the director said I had to.go.on stage. I saw that it was full of Beliebers. I started the concert with All Around The World. Then I started with Fall, and followed with She Dont Like The lights. They all screamed so hard. Im so happy that my Beliebers help me through hard times. Then followed Boyfriend and I ended with One Less Lonely Girl. I chose a girl who looked good, but she couldnt make it by Joyce. I sang to her, and saw Joyce standing there. She knew I loved her so much, and let me do this. I ended the song and gave her the OLLG crown and flowers. I helped her off stage, and finished the concert. "It was nice to be here THANKYOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!" I yelled and ran backstage. I changed myself quick and walked to Joyce I hugged her. "You were great." she said smiling and gave me a peck on the lips. We walked all to our busses and we stepped into the busses. We sat down. I let Joyce sat on my lap. "Lets go to our room. The next stop is about 6 hours so." I said. We walked to our room and locked the door. I kissed her tenderly and put my arms around her waist. She kissed.back and went with her hands through my hair. I layed her down on the bed and kissed her again. Then she stopped kissing me  "Justin not now." she said giggling. I pouted. "Okay then." I said but I kissed her again though. She kissed back and let her hands go through my hair. Then I heard knocking on the door. I groaned and pulled away. I unlocked the door and opened the door. It was Scooter. "Justin I have to talk to Joyce." he said. She walked to him. "Im so sorry to say this but your Uncle Devon has passed away." he said and I saw Joyce tear up. I held her in my arms and sang Be Alright to her. "Shhhh its okay Joyce." I said. I dried her tears. "Ill let you two." Scooter said and left. I comforted Joyce. She fell asleep in my arms poor girl. I stayed with her all the time. I will help her through this.