Chapter 20

Yep, its a long time ago I have updated. School has begun.

--–----------------------------------------------------------------

Joyce POV

How could he cheat on me! Especially with that slut of a Selena. I ran out of the Arena and asked Kenny if he coud drive me back. Ive seen enough, its over. He nodded and comforted me. I told him what happened and he looked at me with sympathy. "Im so sorry Joyce, for what happened. Justin never would do that. Im surprised." He drove me back to the bus, and gave me a hug when we were there. "Call me when you need me. I will be there for you, always." I said thanks for the ride back, and walked into the bus. The only thing what was coming into my head was; Stop with the tour and go back to home. Suddenly dad called. He sounded concerned. I wiped my tears away, and pick up. "Where are you Joyce? You were away so soon! What happened?" he said concerned. "Dad, Justin cheated on me, with Selena. Is it okay that Im going back home?" I asked him, sobbing. "How could Justin do that?! Im not happy with this, but its okay. I will miss you here sweety." he said. I said goodbye, and hung up. I booked a ticket for going back, and started to pack my stuff. Everything of me and Justin, like pictures and photo's I teared in pieces, and deleted from my phone. All the things I.got from him I threw in the garbage bin. I wrote a letter for the crew, what read:"Guys, Im leaving the tour. Im so sorry. I cant work.with Justin anymore, after what he did to me. Take care of yourselves.

Love, Joyce"

I.put the letter.on the table, and took my suitcases. I called a cab, and looked in the bus one more time. I walked out of the bus, and walked to the cab. I put my suitcases in the back, and got.into the cab. I drove to the airport, and checked in. I sighed, and got.into the airplane. Tears rolling down my cheeks. I feel so broken, like my heart is torn in two.

*Seven hours later*

Ive had a nice planeride back. No interruptions, nothing.I walked out of the airplane, and got my suitcases. I called uncle Devon."Uncle, can you or Michael pick me up from the airport? Im back home." I said. "Oh dear, im glad to hear from you! Unfortually Im having a meeting in about a few minutes. Ill call Michael to pick you up okay?" he said. "Okay, I will talk to you when im home uncle." I said happily, and hung up. I walked out of the airport, and waited outside for Michael. Justin kept calling me, but I click him away everytime. I blocked his number, so he cant call anymore. Thats his lesson for being a cheater. Then I saw Michael arriving in KITT. He stepped out and walked to me. "Long time no see." he said and saw my face, which was broken. I also felt so broken. He embraced me in a hug, which was comforting me. "Its okay, I know what happened. It is on the internet and tv all the time. How could he cheat on you like this." he said calming me. We walked together to KITT, and he let me get in KITT. He also stepped in and we drove to my uncles house. When we arrived, I heared my horse trotting from left to right. I guess he heard KITT. I stepped out of KITT, and I saw Michael looking at me. "Go ahead, go see Spirit. I will carry your suitcases inside." he said chuckling. I walked to the gait and Spirit came to me. He looked so happy to see me. I gave him a hug and a piece of carrot, which I brought with me. I pet him one more time and step out of the pasture. I walk into the house and see what Michael did for me, making dinner. "Thats so sweet of you!" I said happily. I gave him a peck on the cheek and sat down. Then uncle Devon came in. He looked at me with a smile. I took a bite of my food and walked to him. "Hi uncle Devon." I said and he gave me a hug. "Sit down, I'll come too soon. I have to finish some things first." he said smiling. He walked to his studyroom, and I sat down again. A few minutes uncle sat down too, and we ate dinner with all three of us. After dinner, my phone rang. It was a strange number. I picked up. "Hello?" I said. Then I heard right away, it was Justin. My face went white. The tears came down. "Please hear me out Joyce. Please." he begged. I swallowed the lump down my throat. "I dont want to talk. We are over. Goodbye." I said and hung up. After that I burst down in tears. Uncle and Michael came to me and comforted me. They dried my tears and gave me a tissue. "How could Justin do this to you. You dont deserve this. If he shows up here he's dead." Michael said to me, and I sniffed my nose. Uncle looked at me with so much sympathy. "Im sorry that this didnt work out sweety. We are here for you." he said soothing me. I nodded. I sighed, and stood up. "Can I go on a small ride now, on Spirit?" I asked. Uncle nodded. "Michael will go with you. I dont want to bring you to the hospital, cause you are in this state, and accidents could happen." I nodded and put on my riding boots and got my cap. Michael walked with me, and I saddled up Spirit and he a horse from my uncle. I steped up and we rode to the forest. We had an amazing ride. I didnt thought about what happened, for the first time in ages my mind was clear. We rode back in a subtile trot, next to eachother. We arrived soon at the barn. I unsaddled Sprit and put his tack away, and Michael did the same. "Thanks for coming with me." I said. He answered: "No problem. I would do it for you anyway." I walked into the house, and got out of my ridingboots. I sat down on the coutch, and took de remotecontroller. I switch the tv on, and the first thing I see is the news. Every channel is talking about our break up. I zap through some channels and see then that Ridiculousness is on. I put the remote next to me. When the show was finished I switched off the tv, and went to get a bucket of ice. That was what I needed now.  I picked a spoon and scooped the ice out of the bucket. Michael was gone, he was going to the club and uncle was busy too. I sighed and put the bucket away. I went upstairs to my room and went into my bed. I fell asleep quickly, very quickly.

*1 month later*

Joyce POV:

Its a month ago that Justin and I broke up. My life is less stressfull than a month ago. Im walking to the streets of the city, looking for new clothes, because I need a new ridingpants and a new bridle. I walked into the equestrian store and looked around. Then my face went blank. Justin and Selena were walking past the store. I walked quickly to the other side of the store. There I found the perfect bridle for Spirit and took it out of the display. I was very lucky, it was on sale, 70% discount. I took it and found my ridingpants. I paid the bridle and pants and walked out of the store.

Justins POV:

Im still madly in love with Joyce, I cant let her go. I love Selena too, as a friend. But she would make bad publicity about me if I would break up with her and going back to Joyce. We are walking in the city together, past an equestrian store. A moment I thought I saw Joyce there, but it was true, it was her. She looks so gorgous, after all the things she has been through. Selena whined that she wanted to go to a clothes store. I gave her money and she went to that store. When Joyce walked out of the store, she saw me and walked away fastly. I ran after her, and pulled her into an alley. Her face was pale. She yanked her arm away. "What do you want Justin?!" she said angrily. I looked into her blue eyes, which were almost spitting fire. I never saw her this angry before. "Joyce, what happened a month ago, was bad. I still love you Joyce, and I wont stop." I said, and I gave her a soft kiss on her lips. I was holding myself back to not give her a long desiring kiss. I missed her so so much. She pushed me away. "Justin, dont do that EVER again. I dont want you!" she said angry and walked out of the alley into the street where I pulled her into the alley. I looked at her with tears in my eyes. I fucked up. BIG TIME. I sighed, and walked to Selena, which was coming out of the clothes store. "Lets go home." I said softly, and walked away with her, still looking at Joyce.

---------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it!

What will happen next? Read it in the next episode.