Chapter 22

Joyce POV

I woke up pretty late. It was like 10 am. I sat on my bed and got my phone. I saw that Justin still followed me on Twitter. I go to his page and see tweets, like: @JustinBieber:"I messed up with the love of my life. I wish I could turn it back." I let slip some tears from my eyes. Why do I care so much about him? Why does he make me feel this way? I stand up and put some clothes on. Today I picked a blue jeans and a black shirt, with black supra's. I walk downstairs and see that Michael is gone already. Well that means Im the only one who has to eat. I pick some cereal and eat it quickly. Luckily I dont have to go to school. Then I took my phone from my pocket and called my best friend Cassidy. We are meeting later, at 3 pm. So I have plenty time for myself. I walk to the piano and play Say Something, from A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera(See video). I didnt hear Uncle Devon coming in. He clapped."You have the talent from your mother Joyce. She also was a good musician." he said. He gave me a hug and dissapeared into his office. I yell that im going outside and open the front door. I walk out and close the door. I walk down the streets, to the park.

In the park, its very peacefull. Not too many people, but alot of lovecouples. I sit down on a little wooden couch. I sigh softly. Why me? I stand up after a few minutes and walk further. Then I see Justin with Selena walking hand in hand. I walk past them quickly, and I know Justin saw me. I dont want any contact with him. I heard him shout at me. I ignored it and walked further. I put my earphones into my ears and listen to Tears Dont Fall from Bullet for My Valentine. Then I felt somebody pull on my coat. Jaxon and Jazzy were here too with Pattie. I take the earphones out and put them away. "Hey Pattie long time no see." I say smiling and hugged Jaxon and Jazzy. I saw Justin coming to us. "Mom what are you doing here?" he asked her. "I want to talk to Joyce, and the kids missed her." she said and gestured to walk away with her and the kids. I walked next to Pattie. "I know its a long time ago Joyce. And I need your help." she asked me. I looked at her. "What do I have to do?" I asked politely. "Can you babysit Jazzy and Jaxon for me? They bullied the other ones away already and they love you so much." she asked me. I answered:"Sure, I would love to babysit them, but you know that Justin and I are over. So thats the only thing whats bugging me." She gave me a hug. "I wont tell him its you." she said, and together we walked to Patties house. I cancelled the meeting with Cassidy, and she understood it. Pattie gave me a cup of tea. Jazzy and Jaxon were playing with their toys. I chuckled. "They really wanted me to be their babysitter isnt it?" I said laughing. Patty nodded laughing. "They miss you so much, and Selena doesnt like them. And vice versa. So thats why I asked you. I will pay you if you want to." she said. Then I saw that I had to head home. I gave her a hug. "Call me if you need me." I said smiling. She nodded chuckling.

I walked home and saw that Michael was home. I went inside, and he gave me a big hug and a kiss on my cheek. He's still fond of me haha. I sat down at the table where dinner was served. "Uncle, Michael, I have a job." I said smiling. They looked at me. "What job?" I answered:"Im the babysitter of Jaxon and Jazzy." They looked happy at me.

Justins POV:

I saw Joyce in the park, alone. Me and Selena wanted to get some fresh air. I shouted at her, but Joyce didnt respond. Selena looked at me, pissed. I looked back at her and we continued walking. Then I saw Joyce standing with my mom. I let Selena go. "What are you doing her mom?" I asked and didnt look at Joyce, at least tried to. She said she had something to discuss with Joyce. I saw them walking away, and Selena and I went home.

Selena was out with her friends so I went to my mom. I knocked on the door, and she opened the door. She lets me in and Jaxon amd Jazzy ran to me. I give them a hug. I love them so much. I sit down in a chair and my mom sits down too. "Justin, I hired a babysitter for Jazzy and Jaxon." I couldnt let it to say:"Is she hot?" She stood up and gave me a light smack on the back of my head. "That  dont say Justin Drew Bieber, I didnt raised you like that. I warn you, leave her alone." she said. I nodded silently. Jaxon sat down on my lap and played with my fingers. Then my phone goes off. Its Selena. "Where are you!? Come home now!" she said a bit angry. I sighed. "Im coming, see you soon." I said and hung up. "Selena? She wants you to come home right? Im not used to the new you Justin. I wished you didnt cheated on Joyce." she said concerned. I stood up. "Dont worry mom." I said and left. When I arrive at home I see Selena coming outside. She is mad. I walk past her into the house, and sit down. This is going to be a long conversation.

*A week later*

Joyce POV:

Im in my room when I get a call. I see its Pattie. "Joyce honey can you babysit today from 2 pm?" she asked. "Sure, no problem. See you soon." I say and hang up. It was 1:30 pm already so Im getting ready. I pick some candy from the kitchen and say that im going to babysit. I go outside and walk to Patties house. I ring the bell there and she lets me in. "They have to eat at six and sleep at 7:30. Can you make that?" she said. I nodded. "Sure, I will make them dinner and bring them to bed. When you are getting home?" I said. She got her coat and purse. "Im back late, so can you stay here and sleep here?" I nodded. I see Pattie leave. The kids are playing happily. Then Jazzy asks for some candy. I give them a bit of my candy amd they play again. I went upstairs when they played, and went to Justins room. His cologne you could smell everywhere. I took one of his shirts and took in that scent. I put the shirt away and go downstairs. Then Jazzy and Jaxon attacked me with hugs and kisses, so cute. I tickled them and the kids went silent. I looked at the hallway, and there stood Justin. Shit