Chapter 38

Joyce POV:

I wake up with a huge headache, im a room thats unknown to me. Where the fuck am I? I feel my head and feel a huge ball on my head. I sigh and feel that my phone, my comlink and everything is taken away from me. What the fucking hell?! Then I knew it. The one who kidnapped me. It has to be Garth Knight. And guess what, he is coming through that door. Great. Exellent. Note the sarcasm. He walked to me. He really looked like Michael but he had a little mustache. He smiled down at me. Ew creep. "What do you want from me Garth." I asked calmly because I was scared he would do something to me. The bastard laughed. "Well, Miss Braun, I want the formula that you used on the Knight Indusries Two Thousand." he said and he came close. When I wanted to back off I saw that I was handcuffed on one hand. Great. "And you are too gorgous to kill. So Im gonna kill Michael and your little boyfriend. What is his name, Justin?" he said smirking evilly. I sighed. "Fine I will give you your formula, but if you kill them, Im gonna kill you." I said warning. He made me loose and suddenly kissed me. I didnt kiss back at all. Hes disgusting. He backed away and pulled me with him. I hope Justin and Michael will find me, quick, before I get raped by him.

Michaels POV:

When Im working on a case with KITT, KITT said someones calling me. I go to KITT and step in. When I pick up the phone I hear its Justin. "Michael, Joyce is gone. I would pik her up at 7, and she wasnt there. When I walked in I saw that she was gone. Dude, Im affraid that your evil twin brother got her." He said worried. Oh no. Shit. "Thanks Justin. Ill come and pick you up. Ill need you for this mission." I said and hung up. "KITT, we have a hug problem. Garth has Joyce kidnapped." I said and raced to her house. I picked up Justin and I could see he was worried as hell. "I promise we wil find her. We have to." I said calming him. "KITT, find the signal of Joyce her phone." I demanded. "Right away Michael." he said and within a few seconds he had the location. "I signal her phone in the east harbor." KITT said and we drove away fast. I think its a trap, but we never know or sure.

Joyce POV:

He pulled me to a large truck. "This is Goliath Joyce. I will use the formula on him. That thing was huge. It was armored already but not bullet proof. "So give me the formula." he said. I smiled. I leaned in teasingly, that im a few inches from his lips. I heard him breath more heavily. "How about no?" I said smiling evilly and backed away. I pulled myself loose and ran to the door, but before I can run away I am surrounded by men. Oh shit. They got me and smacked me back into that room. "You will never get the formula Garth!" I spat and I heard his evil.laugh. I hope that they found out that Im gone. I really hope.