Chapter 13

Sorry for the late update, I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joyce' POV

I heared the conversation between Justin and Dad. I know for sure that he wont stop. He must know that I love Michael. I sighed, and get a call from KITT. 'Hey Michael.' I said sweetly. 'Hey sweetheart. Did you arrived well?' he said. 'Yes, I arrived very well, I was even bonecrushed by a hug from Fredo. I miss you already.' I said. 'I miss you too Joyce. I hope you come back soon. I heared that you are in the frontprogram from the tour! I am so proud of you!' he said, and I heared his smile in his voice. 'Yeah, my dad asked me. I said yes right away. But I have to do an duet with Justin. Is that okay with you?' I said. I heared him sigh. 'It is okay sweety, but watch out. He is going to use his Bieber charm on you. I know for sure.' he said. 'You know that I wont leave you, for that douche. He is is just a player.' I said. 'Okay baby, I have to hang up. I am coming about a few weeks to New York, where you have one of the concerts. I will see you there. I love you.' he said. 'Really awesome! I love you too.' I said and I hung up. I layed my phone away, and then Fredo came in. 'Hey Joyce. You heared of the duet between you and Justin?' he asked. I nodded my head. 'Yeah, but im not very happy with it. My boyfriend doesnt like him.' I sighed. He shook his head. 'Justin really likes you Joyce, I mean it. He was in the time you were away, so sad. He wouldnt do any concert.' he said. 'I know, dad told me. But he has to move on now, I have a boyfriend.' I said and I stand up. Fredo stand up too. 'Would you like to play a game of COD?' he asked. I shook my head. 'I would love to.' I said chucking. We walked to his room, and played a game. I won, ofcourse. 'I just lost, from a girl.' he pouted. 'Dont be such a pussy, you always win!' I said laughing. Then Justin came in. 'Joyce, can I talk to you?' he asked. 'Sure.' I said and I walked with him to his room. 'I just want to say sorry, for everything. Shall we be just friends?' he asked. I was flabbergasted. 'Do you really mean this?' I asked. He shook his head.'Yes I really do. I know you are with Michael now, and I cant come between you and him.' he said. He pulled me in a hug. I felt very comfortable in his arms. His hugs are so warming. I hugged him back. 'I am glad you didnt say no.' he said with a smile. 'Shall we go do something like friends?' he asked. I shook my head. 'What you want to do?' I asked. 'What about singing. You can sing and I can.' he said. 'Sure, I will get my guitar.' I said. I picked my guitar, and walked back. I sat down on his bed. 'Which song?' I asked. He get his music journal. 'How about Be Alright?' he asked. I looked at the musicnotes, and began playing and singing. I didnt inmagine this. We as friends.

Justins POV

I saw her look. She was really shocked. I was so happy she said yes! When we hugged, I could feel that she was comfortable with me. I love her, I really do. We played and sang Be Alright. Our voices matched perfect together, just unbelievable. When we stopped playing and singing, I picked two bottles of water. She catched the bottle.'Thank you.' she said kind. 'Your welcome.' I said chuckling. I took a sip. 'You know that we have to do a duet, right?' I asked. 'Yes, I do. Do you have some ideas for a song?' she asked. She took her journal, and let me see her songs. I was shocked. They were beautifull! 'Joyce, I didnt knew you were writing songs! They are beautifull!' I exclaimed. 'Thank you Justin. I was thinking if they were good enough, and I wanted to check it by a professional, like you.' she said. 'Joyce, the songs are very good, and you should use these songs in the front program!' I said. 'Really?' she said hestitating. 'Oh yes. You really should do that. And I will take one of your songs for the duet.' I said. She hugged me. 'Thank you so much Justin!' she said happy. Then Scooter came in. 'Scoot, you didnt told me that Joyce was a natural talent!' I said and I let hem see the songs. Hus jaw dropped. 'Joyce why you didnt lete see this earlier! The songs are beautiful!' he exclaimed. She blushed. 'I thought that they werent good enough dad.' She said to Scooter. 'Joyce, you can use them in your frontprogram.' he said. She hugged him. 'Thankyou dad.' she exclaimed. Scooter walked away, and She gave me another hug. 'Joyce, I am so happy for you.' I said. She let me go, and then I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She blushed. I would kiss her on the lips, but I couldnt do that. I cant risk this friendship. I know that I must have to be patient.