Chapter 4

-A few hours later-

Joyce' POV

Finally we are arrived at the first city. I step out of the bus I am sleeping in, and look a bit around. Fredo follows me, and stretches his body. I saw my dad coming. 'You all can discover the city, but you have to be back at 6, because at 7 starts the concert.' he said. We all nodded. 'Joyce are you joining me to go to the mall here?' Fredo asked. 'Yeah, sure! I really need some food!' I said laughing. We both walked away, but Justin stopped us. 'Can I also join?' he asked with his puppy eye look. Fredo and I looked at eachother. 'Sure, you can join us Justin. But one thing: dont even try to make a move, or I will kick your ass.' I sighed and warned. We walked further to the mall, and I bought some fruit, and some candy. Justin looked weird at me. 'Why do you buy fruit? There is alot more!' he said. I rolled my eyes. 'Oh I can see. You dont eat it, so I dont must eat it either! If you will become fat, that is your choice. I want my body the way it is now; perfect.'I said and he just nodded laughing. When we all buyed something, we walked back to the bus. There we saw Chaz and Ryan just hanging around. I gave them a hug, and then Fredo came up with a idea. 'Hey guys, should we do truth or dare with all of us?' he said. All the boys said yes ofcourse. I allready know what is going to happen. I have to kiss the boys, I know for sure. We all sat in Justins room, and we started truth or dare. Fredo started. 'Chaz, truth or dare?' He asked. Chaz picked truth. 'Well, how many girls you have dating?' he asked. I saw Chaz his face turning red. 'I didnt date any girl lately.' he said blushing. Then it was Ryans turn. Oh, there it comes, I thought. 'Justin Truth or Dare?' he asked him. I know for sure he is going to pick dare. And yes,he picked Dare. 'Justin, I dare you to kiss Joyce, on the lips.' he said. 'Serious Ry? Okay then. But dont think I like you after this Bieber.' I said warning. He came closer, and he kissed me. I felt butterflies in my stomach, when we kissed. Unbelieveable! The kiss is so good. I pulled away quick, and run away to "wash my mouth". Omg, that kiss was amazing!

Justins POV

When we kissed, I felt sparks everywhere, and butterflies in my stomach. I know now for sure, I am in love with her. Our lips fitted perfect on eachother, and her lipa are so soft. I was dissapointed , when she pulled away, and runned away. I felt myself blushing. 'Dude you're in love!' all the boys said in unison. 'Maybe I am, but dont tell her! She hates me already, but I dont want that she hates me more.' I said. Joyce came after a few minutes back, and we continued the game. It was Chaz his turn. 'Okay, Ry, truth or dare.' he said. I already know that he is going to pick dare,because he has also a crush on Joyce. And he picked dare, ofcourse. 'Okay, Ry,I dare you to kiss Joyce, also on the lips. I saw her hestitate, but she still did it. When I saw them kissing, I felt jealous. He knows that I have feelings for her. I looked away a bit.

Joyce' POV

When I kissed Ryan, I didnt even felt that spark what I got when Justin kissed me. I broke apart, and saw Justin his jealousy look. 'Guys, I am going to do some other stuff.' I said and I stand up. I walk to my room,and locked the door. I'm still thinking of that kiss with Justin. Do I start to like him? Joyce no! Dont fall in love with him! He is a jerk! He is hot, and handsome. He is also a good kisser. His lips are so soft! I really think that I fall in love with him! But he doesnt like me, I know for sure. He is attractive,I am ugly. I took my guitar, and started to play a song, Its not over from Daughtry. I know for sure, it is going to be a long tour. It would be hard to ignore him.

-------------------------------------------------

A\N: 

Yes it is the fourth. I will update tomorrow night again.

Vote<3 

Comment<3