Chapter 26

Joyce POV:

We walked together on the streets. Hand in hand with our hoodies and shades on to be invisible for papz. Justin pecked my lips softly and took me to Starbucks. "What you want beautifull?" he asked me. "I want a caramel frappucino." I said to Justin. He also ordered that and we sat down at a table in the back. I took a sip from the frappucino. "When you go back on tour?" I asked him. I saw him looking at me. "Next month Im planning to continue my tour. I needed a bit rest, because I was so tired that I almost fell asleep on stage." he said that only I could hear it. I nodded. "I dont know yet if Im going with you." I said sofly and looked down. Justin let me look at him.with his finger.under my chin. "Its okay, I would love that you would come with me." he said and kissed my lips softly. I nodded and finished my frappuchino. Justin finished his, and we walked out of the Starbucks. We walked into the park and went back home. When we were home I saw Justins look. Something is bugging him. "Whats wrong Justin. I know there is something, I can see it in your eyes." I said and I sat down. "Well, what is bugging me is that we cant walk without sunglasses and hoodies on around the city, cause of the papz. I want to show you to the world. That youre mine." he explained and he pecked my lips. I nodded. "It is annoying, I agree." I say softly and give him a kiss. I hear my phone ringing. I see its Pattie. "Honey, can you babysit again? I have to go to Jeremy, He wants.to talk to me." she said. "Sure, Me and Justin are at your house soon." I said.smiling. I hung up and peck Justins lips. "I have to babysit again." I said and Justin got his phone and carkeys.

We walked to Patties house, and on our way we meet some Beliebers. They freak out when I say that we are back together, but they freak out in the good way. We give them our autographs and a picture with them. We continue our way. When we are there we knock on the door and the kids attack us with a hug. So sweet. I pick up Jazzy and walk with her on my arm to the living room. "Im back at 8. You know what your job is." she said smiling and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Bye Pattie" I say and see her driving off.

When I walk into the livingroom, I see Justin tickling the kids. I giggle softly. "Lets go play on the trampoline!" I suggested and the kids nodded. They ran to the trampoline and I helped them on. I closed the zipper of the net and walk to Justin. We sit down on the loungechairs and watch the kids play. "You are gonna be a good mom for our kids, later." he said proudly. I laughed. "Who knows Im not gonna have kids with you, but someone else." I say teasing, and stand up. I run away but Justin got me already. He swings me over his shoulder, and holds me above the pool. "You wanna swim? Say we stay together forever." he said teasing. "Justin put me down! We stay together forever and you know that too." I said giggling. Luckily I didnt had my phone in my pockets and no important stuff, cause Justin threw me into the pool. I just could grip his leg and he fell in too. When I come above I look at Justin. "That wasnt neccesary Justin Drew Bieber. You got your punishment." I say laughing. He grips me by the waist and kisses me hungrily, but gentle. I kiss back until I hear the kids say:"Ewwww Jussin and Joy kiss." I pull away laughing and come out of the pool. I get some towels from the laundry line and dry myself. Justin gets the other one, and I help.the kids off the trampoline. It was like 6:30 so dinnertime. I put my clothes in the dryer quick and put on a bathrobe. When everything is dry I put them on quick and start thinking what to eat. Ill order pizza. I order three pizzas, all three margaritha. The kids are watching tv with Justin, who had changed already. But this time he just had a shorts and his underwear. He was shirtless. Dayummm, he keeps letting me blush. He pecked my lips softly, and I hear the doorbell ring. I open the door, and the pizzadeliver boy was gobsmacked. He smiled flirtatous, and gave me the pizza's. I gave him the money, and Justin hugged me from behind. The.boy saw.it.and smiled one more time and walked away. I walk in with the pizza's, and I hear the kids say happily:"Pizza!" I give Justin his pizza, and I cut the pizza for the kids in half and those halfs in little pieces, so they could eat better. I took my pizza and started eating in it. "That pizzaboy was gobsmacked when he saw me. But his look changed when you came." I say laughing. "That boy is right. You are drop dead gorgous." he said and pecked my lips. I continued my pizza with a light pink colour on my cheeks.

Justins POV:

I saw that boy flirting with her. I dont think so. When he saw me he stopped and walked away quickly. Thats right, nobody checks out my girl. What I said.to Joyce, was 100% honest. She is drop dead gorgous, and doesnt have to hide it. When we all finished our pizza's I think back at what happened in the garden. She teased me pretty good. But I didnt expect that she would pull me with her into that pool. Luckily I have changed my clothes. When we all are finished I collect all the boxes from the pizza's. Joyce.cleaned them, and put their pjs on. I throw the boxes away, and walk back. Joyce is cleaning the knifes we.used. I hug her from behind."Youre really gonna be a good mom. Kids love you." I say proud. She put the knifes away and I turn her around. I kiss her on her lips and hand in hand we walk to the livingroom. The kids were watching sesamystreet and that just ended. "Ill bring Jaxon to his bed. You do Jazzy?" Joyce nodded. We walked with the kids, Iwith Jaxon and she with Jazzy to their bedrooms. Joyce silently came out Jazzy's room and I came out Jaxons room. We walk downstairs, and I sit down on the sofa. I pull Joyce on my lap. I peck her lips, what turned into a make out session. Im gonna do it tonight, when we are at home. Im gonna take her virginity. I want to make love to her. Show her that Im deeply in with her. I pulled away softly and stroke her cheek. "I love you so so much." I said smiling. She answered with a peck on my lips. "I love you too." she said happily. Then I heard the bell ring. I let Joyce stand up, and I walk to the door. "Hey guys!" I say happily. Ryan and Chaz are here. They walk to the livingroom, and see Joyce. They hug her also. "Nice to see you guys again!" she said and she walked to.me. We all sat down, and I let Joyce sit on my lap. I see the way Ryan looks at her. He still has a crush on her.

Joyce POV:

I was surprised when Ryan and Chaz came in. They hugged me friendly, but Ryan hugged me tight. He still has a crush on me. I sat down on Justins lap. "Did Pattie told you we are staying here?" Ryan said. "No? Its a surpise to see you two here." I said happily. Then I saw its almost 8. "Pattie is here soon." I said and pecked Justin on his cheek. Then I heard the doorbell. I opened and it was Pattie. "Did they.behave?" she said smiling. I nodded. "I didnt knew Ryan and Chaz would come." I said surprised. "Yeah they wanted to spend more time with the kids and you two." she explained. I nodded. "We are heading home. We see you guys later." I said and Justin walked with me to the door. Pattie gave me money for babysitting. "Thankyou." I said politely. We said goodbye and we walked to Justins house. He opened the door and I walked in. Before I could say something Justin slams his lips onto mine. I kiss.back softly, and go with my hands through his hair. He pulls away and picks me up and walks to our bedroom. He puts me down on the bed and kisses me again. He pushed me more onto the bed and I pulled his shirt off. He ripped my shirt off and kissed me again. When he pulls away he looks me into my eyes. "Are you sure?" he.said softly. I nodded. He pulled off my shorts and I pulled his.off. Then it happened. We made love for the first time. It felt so good. Im glad he took my virginity. When we were done I snuggled into his chest. "Justin, it was amazing.".I.said smiling. He.kissed me.passionately. "It was." he.said pecking my lips again. This is how I mentioned my first time. This is the feeling I expected. I felt really loved for the first time.