Chapter 21

Iknow its long ago I updated. School was my first priority so that came first. I hope you like it!

----------------------------------------

Joyce POV:

I was so so pissed. He just pulled me into an alley like it was nothing. I opened the front door and walked inside. I put my bag with the bridle on the table. I walk to the kitchen and get a soda. I see Michael sitting on the couch, watching tv. I sit down next to him, and drink my soda. There was one question that keeps me busy. Why did he cheat on me? I took the remote from him. He looked at me."Why you did that!?" he said confused. I answer: "Why did you cheat on me when we were together?" I turned off the tv. I heard him sigh. "The reason why I cheated was that I missed you so much, and a friend had a party. And that girl looked just like you. She kissed me, I didnt kiss her. Im sorry for that. Can we still be friends?" he said. "Sure." I said and gave him a hug. "There is a party at the house of my best friend. Would you like to go with me as just friends?" I nodded. "But im not gonna drink alcohol. Too much bad memories." I say giggling. I needed distraction anyway.

*A few hours later*

Im getting ready for the party. When I go downstairs I see that Michael is finished already. "Lets go." he said and we walked outside. We stepped in KITT and drive to the party. When we arrived the party was going on already. We stepped out and I see a too familiar car in the parking lot. "Shit. Justin is here too." I said sighing. We walk inside and I order a soda. Then I danced with some boys, and I saw Justin looking. I ignored him and continued dancing. Then I found Michael and his best friend. We talked for a few minutes. Then someone pulled me outside. Then I saw who it was. Justin. He got me by my wrist. "Joyce please listen." he said begging. "Leave. Me. Alone. Go to Selena. Oh and thanks for ruining my night." I say pissed. He still had my wrist. "Joyce please. I know I hurt you. I had to cheat, or Selena would have done bad things to you. I did this to save you." he said broken. "Yeahright Bieber. I dont believe you." I said pissed. When I pulled my wrist out of his grip, he took me by the waist and kissed me passionate and deeply. I did feel it. I didnt kiss back. I didnt expected this. I walk away in a high pace. Michael saw everything. "Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded. Then Michael ran to Justin. Ohno.

Justins POV:

Every word I said I meant. She means so muh to me. I even would take a bullet for her. That kiss I gave her was a sign of love. I know she felt the sparks too, but she doesnt show it. When she walked away, I saw Michael coming to me. He wasnt drunk, sadly. He looked pissed."What did you do with Joyce? Stay away from her!" he said warning. Oh shit he did mean it. "Dude I love her. Thats all." I said pissed. They invited me to this party. Bad move. I walk to my car and step in. I see Joyce looking, when I drive away. On the way back to home, I let all my tears out. I love her so so so much. I fucked up. I arrive at home and Selena is waiting for me in the livingroom. I push her away, and walk upstairs. When Im in my room I break down in tears.

Joyce POV:

I sighed relieving. They didnt fight. "Lets go home. The party is almost over." I said and Michael nodded. I saw Justin drove off. I saw his tears. I shook of that thought and stepped in KITT. When we were on our way home, I didnt looked happy. "You miss him do you?" Michael asked me. I nodded softly. When we were at home I stepped out of KITT. Then I saw a falling star. I wished that everything was going to be alright. I wlked insde and went upstairs immeadiately. I was so tired, cause of what happened. I strip off all my clothes and put my comfy pjs on. I went under the sheets and fell asleep.