Chapter 19

~ A few hours later ~

Joyce' POV:

Justin helped me with the clothes for tonight, and I look wonderful. I didnt knew that Justin had the same taste of clothes as I did. 'Thanks for helping me Justin.' I said happily and I gave him a kiss. 'Your welcome baby.' he answered smiling. I did quickly my make-up and hair, when I heard the bell. I walked downstairs to the door. I saw Kaiden standing there in a jeans and a blouse, and it looked good on him. 'Lets go.' I said gently, and I saw Justin looking, with a bit jealousy. I gave him a -Dont worry- glare, and walked out of the house. Kaiden led me to his car, and opened the door gently. I stepped in and he did also.

The car ride was silent, but not in a awkward way. The radio was on, and played a song of Justin, one love. I hummed the song along, and Kaiden smiled. 'You're pretty good.' he said smiling. I thanked him geltly, and he said that we were where we have to be. He opened my door, and I stepped out. We walked to the restaurant where he drove us. 'Its really kind of you to bring me here Kaiden.' I said smiling. 'Don't worry, my dad owns this place, so I can get discount and free dinner here.' he said. I walked into the restaurant, and sat down at the table who was given to us. We ordered quick, not a big meal. 'So Kaiden, I didnt knew this side of you. I like it.' I said smiling. 'Well I only do this for special friends, like you. Nobody knows that this restaurant is from my dad.' he said. I looked at him in shock. Was he serious? Im special? 'But why I'm special? There is nothing special about me, the only thing is that im the daughter of Scooter Braun. Thats it.' I said. He looked at me. 'You are special, because you are so cool about the fact that you are the daughter of Scooter Braun. You dont have the fame additude, what I see alot with celebs with children.' he said, and gave me a nice smile. Then the food was served, and I saw paparazzi coming into the building. Why do they always ruin a moment when im with my friends. 'Lets go, you dont want to be seen by them.' I said, and runned to the emergency exit. He runned with me, and he opened it with a key. We runned to his car. 'Im sorry for the paps, they always ruin it when I am with friends.' I sighed. 'Its okay Joyce, I will bring you home. We can hang out another time okay?' he said. We stepped in quickly, and drove back.

In the ride back home I looked at Kaiden. 'Im really  sorry for the paps.' I said. 'Joyce, its okay, you coulndt do anything about it.' he said calming me down. It didnt really help, but okay. When we stopped at the tourbus, he helped me stepping out. I saw Justin standing at the window. I gave Kaiden a hug, and gave him a gentle smile. 'Thanks for hanging out Kaiden. It was fun.' I said and Kaiden smiled back. 'Yeah it was fun.' he said. He stepped in his car again, and drove away. I walked to the door, and opened the door with my keys. Justin walked to me in the hallway, and gave me a kiss. It was a kiss of jealousy, I could feel it in the way he kissed me. I let him go, and saw him smiling. 'How was your so called date?' he said with a sense of jealousy. 'Well we were to a restaurant but the paps found me and I had to run.' I said, and I walked to my room. Justin sneaked his arms around my waist, and pulled me close to him. 'You arent going anywhere Joyce.' he said huskily in my ear. I pulled me out of his arms, and turned around. I layed my arms around his neck. He kissed me passionately and I kissed back. I felt his arms going back around my waist, and he deepens the kiss. He bites my bottom lip, and asked for entrance.  I gave him entrance, and teased a bit, I went back to a normal kiss. I pulled back from him and looked in his beautifull brown eyes. 'Why are you so jealous? You know that I wont leave you Justin. I love you so much.' I said softly. He looked at me and said thruthfully:'Im jealous because I dont want to loose you. Joyce you are the love of my life. I cant let you taken away from me.' He gave me a long kiss, and pulled me into his chest. I want to be like this forever, and Im serious. I cant live without him.

We stayed like this until Kenny came in. 'Justin, you have do the concert.' he said. I sighed softly. We cant even be together for 15 minutes! I let go of him, and placed a kiss on his lips. 'Go Justin. Let your Beliebers be proud of you.' I said happily. I saw him stepping in a SUV with Kenny and driving off. I walked back to my room, and pick up my guitar. Suddenly I heared Beliebers shouting for me. I walked out of the bus, and saw them screaming and yelling. I saw a young girl standing behind all the girls. I gave the others an autograph and took a photo.  I walked to the little girl, and gave her a hug. 'Who are you cutie?' I asked smiling. She looked shyly at me. 'Im Demi.' she said shyly. I picked her up carefully. I walked with her to the car who was waiting for me, and we drove to the arena. When we stopped there, we stepped out, and I saw her parents looking for her. 'Did you walk away from your parents to see me?' I asked her. She nodded shyly. That is so sweet of her! I walked with her to her parents. 'There you are! We have been looking everywhere for you!' her mom said sighing. Then she saw that I was the daughter of Scooter Braun, and looked smiling at me. 'Hey you are the daughter of that manager.' she said. I nodded, and looked at her. 'Thanks for bringing her back.' her mom said. 'No problem.' I answered smiling, and I walked inside the arena. I saw that Justin was busy with the Meet & Greets. I walked to the others from the crew, and talked with them. Then I felt a pair of strong and tattooed arms around my waist, and a pair of soft lips on my neck. 'Justin let go please. You're already done with the Meet&Greets?' I said smiling. He answered: 'Yep, and I couldnt wait to see you.' with a big smile. He let go of me, when he heard my dad shouting that he had to go on stage. 'Good luck, make your Beliebers proud.' I said smiling.

Justins POV

I was so so jealous of Joyce who had a date with Kaiden. That should be me! I am her boyfriend, he isnt. When she came home I gave her a kiss full of jealousy. I asked her how it was, with a lot of jealousy. I told her thurthfully that I dont want to loose her, and she understood. The kiss we shared was full of love and passion. Then Kenny picked me up for the concert. Im exited for the concert. I can finally perform again for my beloved Beliebers. Before the concert I had some Meet&Greets with a few Beliebers. They mean so much to me. After the Meet&Greets, I saw Joyce standing there with Scooter and the crew. She was looking gorgous as always. Im so lucky to have her. I rwapped my arms around her waist. I really couldndt wait to see her. When Scooter shouted I had to go on stage, I gave her a peck on the lips and went on stage.

'Hello guys, are you exiting to see me!' I said through the microfone, and the Beliebers went crazy. I started the concert with Al Around The World. Then followed As Long As You Love me, and Boyfriend. In the middle of the concert, it was time for the One Less Lonely Girl. I picked a young girl and sang to her. It was so cute to see her blush. When the concert was ending, I shouted in my microfone: 'Thank you for this night! Love you Beliebers! Be safe!' and walked off stage. There I found Selena instead of Joyce. I could know it. She walked to me and she took my wrist. 'Lets go Juju, to a place where we are alone.' she said in a flirting way. She took me to my changingroom, and pushed me to the wall.'I know you want me Juju.' she said seductively. Then she kissed me. And I kissed her back. How stupid I could be! Then I heard the door opening. I saw Joyce standing there with tears in her eyes. 'HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!' she yelled crying, and slammed the door shut. I pushed Selena away and ran after her, but she was already gone. What I've done?

______________________________________________________________________

That stupid Bitch of a Selena! Will it be fine again between Joyce and Justin? Read it in the next chapter.

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FAN <3