Chapter 37

Joyce POV:

Justin brought me back home as he promised. We stepped out of KITT and Justin held me and pecked my lips. "I see you tomorrow." he said smiling and stepped in his car. I walked into the house. Michael looked curious. "And?" he asked. I sat down and looked at him. "We are back together again." I said smiling and hugged him. He was like my older brother who I never had. "Im going upstairs, Im so tired." I said and pecked his cheek. I walked upstairs and sat down on my bed in my room. I strip off my clothes and lay down in bed. Suddenly I feel a pair of arms around my waist and a pair of soft lips in my neck. "Justin, how did you come in?" I said moaning. "Remember that you have a balcony and the door was open." he said smiling. I cuddle into his chest and feel him pull me into his arms a bit more. I fell asleep pretty quick.

The next morning I woke up alone in my bed. I sighed. It was all a dream. It was impossible that me and Justin were back together. I stepped out of bed and put on my workclothes. I have to work again sadly. I combed my hair and saw that Michael had left already. I walk downstairs and see justin standing there shirtless, makimg breakfast. This aint a.dream, thank god. "Goodmorning gorgous." he said and gave me some of his fried eggs. He hugged me from behind. "Im gonna bring you to work." he said smiling and he pecked my lips softly. I finished my breakfast and Justin had put.on his shirt. I walked with him to the door, and locked the place. We walked to his car and he.let me step.in. He also steps in and we drive off.

The car drive was silent but it wasnt a awkward silence. When we arrived I saw KITT standing on the parking lot. I stepped out and so did Justin. "Have a.nice day babe. Ill pick you up at 5." he said and he pecked my lips. I nodded. "See you then." I said and he stepped back in. I walked inside and saw him driving off. I walked to my office and Michael came in. He had a look that meant alot. "You knew that he had snuck in my room?! Why you didnt tell me?!" I said and he looked innocent. "I didnt want to ruin it and KITT saw that his car stood in the back." he said. I nodded. He went back to his work and I went back to mine.

The day went by pretty fast. Ive had done alot. I saw it was 5pm so I got my jacket and saw that Michael was gone already. I saw Justin driving to me and he stepped out. "I missed you." he said smiling and he saw that I had something on my mind. "I missed you too Justin." I said and stepled in. He also stepped in. "Whats wrong honey?" he.asked. He drove off and I sighed. "Its work. One of the biggest criminals and Michaels twin Brother Garth Knight has escaped from the prison. And he is.coming for me." I said with fear in my eyes. He pecked my lips softly. "Dont worry babe, Me and Michael will protect you." he said softly and he stopped at my house. "I will pick you up tonight okay? Then we are.going to have some quallity time okay." he said and kissed my lips. Oh I cant get enough of his lips. I nodded and stepped.out. I blew him a handkiss and walked inside.

Michael was waiting for me. He knew I was affraid of Garth who escaped. "Dont worry Joyce, he wont find us. I promise." he said and he hugged me. I nodded and changed my outfit into something comfortable. But still the idea of Garth being free didnt felt good. I walked downstairs and saw Michael all dressed up. "What are you gonna do?" I asked. "Im going on a date with Cassidy." he said smiling. "Good luck." I said and sat down on the.couch. He kissed my cheek and left. He stepped in KITT and drove off. When I wanted to get some popcorn, I felt a huge pain and everything went black.

-----------------------------------------

Iknow its short