Chapter 15

Sorry for the late update, but here is the next chapter :-) I hope you guys like it.

_______________________________________________________________________

Justins POV

I was surprised. She really kissed back! I cupped her cheek. I asked her to be my girlfriend, and she said yes! 'Joyce, you have to know that I have feelings for you. From the first time I saw you, I was already in love with you.' I said. I stood up, and hugged her tightly. She gave me a kiss, and said:'I didnt knew that Justin. I fell in love with you, when we had that kiss, with Truth or Dare.'  I let her go, and walked with her out of her room. The boys asked if we did Truth or Dare again. I said yes, and asked Joyce, if she wanted to play the game.'Yes sure. But not questions or Dares that makes no scence.' she said. I nodded, and sat down in a cirle in Alfredo's bedroom. Ryan, Chaz and Fredo were looking at me with a look, that actually said: Did it work? I didnt look back, and started the game. 'Okay, I am choosing Chaz. Truth or Dare?' I asked him. I saw him thinking about Dare but he chose Truth. 'Okay, well Chaz, did you ever had a girlfriend or kissed somone?' I asked. I saw his face turned red. 'I didnt have had a girlfriend and I dint kiss a girl either.' he said blushing. I heared Joyce giggling about the colour of his face. Then picked Chaz me. 'Justin, Truth or Dare.' he said. I picked Dare. 'Justin, I dare to kiss Joyce, full on the lips.' he said chuckling. I looked at him. 'Serious, is that the only think you can think about.' I said joking. She walked to me, and sat down next to me. I kissed her on her lips, and I left she kissed back. I asked her permisson, and she gave it. Our tounghs were playing a game. It really turned out to a make out session. I let her go, and pecked her on the lips once. The boys had their jaws dropped, literally. 'You're catching flies.' I said laughing. 'You two are dating?' they said in unison. 'Yes, so dont you dare to hit on me.' Joyce said laughing. I gare her a pick on her lips and we all sat down again, continuing the game.

Joyce' POV

When he kissed me on the lips I heared the boys gasping. I gave Justin permission right away, and I was in heaven. His lips were tasting so sweet, and were so soft, unbelievable. I pulled slowly away, and saw the boys looking with their mouths open.I started giggling, and felt Justin his lips on mine again. I looked at him en laughed about the reactions of us dating. When we stopped the game, I walked away from the room, and walked out of the bus. I needed some fresh air. Then I felt two strong arms around me. It was Justin. 'Hey Justin.' I said. and I turned around. I gave him a kiss. He kissed back, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I moaned in pleasure, when he starts to kiss my neck. 'Justin, stop please.' I moaned. 'No shawty. First you say that you love me.' he said kissing my sweet spot. 'Joustin, I love you.' I said moaning. He let me go, and took my hand. 'Lets go to the park.' he said, and I walked with him in the park. Rightaway there was papz to take pictures. Im fine with it. Everybody may know that Justin and I are a item. There were also beliebers rightaway. They were so positive, they didnt hate me. They all said that we are meant to be together. I know for sure that I wont leave him, never!