Chapter 9

-A week later-

Joyce' POV

When I am in my room, I feel two strong arms around me, and a pair of lips in my neck. I turn around and I see Michael. 'Hey, what are you doing here?' I asked him. He gave me a kiss, and whispered in my ear: 'I wanted to see you, and do something with you.' I standed up, en shook my head playfully. We walked both out of the bus, and found Justin making out with a girl. I walked away, with a hurtfull look, which he saw clearly. I stopped, and looked to Michael. 'Sorry, I cant be with you in a relationship. I like somone else. You are a handsome, awesome guy, who can find a girl quickly. We could stay friends, if you want.' I said. He said:'I understand it Joyce, and I would love to stay friends.' I gave him a quick hug, and we both walked as friends to the city. We get some Starbucks coffee, and drank it together. He said that we can go back in KITT. He called KITT, and the car was here in a several minutes. We stepped in, and drove back to the bus. We stepped out and he looked to me. 'I must tell you that I am going back tonight.' he said. I gave him a friendly hug.'Okay, I will miss you, as a friend ofcourse.' I said. He gave me a kiss on the cheek, and stepped back in. He drove away, and I walked back into the bus. I love Justin, I know it for sure, but I guess he doesnt like me.

Justins POV

When I was making out with a other girl, I saw the hurtfull look at Joyce her eyes. I pulled away quickly, and walked away from her. She came after me, and I looked her in the eye. 'Get lost!' I said furious. I went into my room, until I heared Joyce coming back. She looked very hurt, and that was because of me. I know for sure that it is my fault. I should never kiss a girl in front of her. I knocked on her door. 'Can I come in?' I asked softly. 'Sure,come in.' she said. I walked in her room, and saw her playing guitar. 'I didnt knew you loved to play guitar?' I said, and I sat next to her. She putted her guitar away, and looked to me. Her eyes are so beautifull blue.

Joyce' POV

He saw that I played guitar. 'Yes, I play to calm myself, and I do it to show my feelings.' I said. I put the guitar away, and ask:'Why you are here?' He looked at me. 'I wanted to say sorry, for my behaviour the last couple of hours.' he said softly. I looked at him. 'It is okay, Me and Michael broke up, and we are friends now.' I said, and I looked in his beautifull brown hazel eyes. He looked surprised. 'Ow, why you broke up with him? He was a nice guy.' he said. I looked at him. He was the reason I broke up, but I dont let him see it. 'Well I like a other guy, but I think he doesnt like me. He is so attractive and handsome. I am affraid to tell him, because I think he would reject me.' I said softly. He hugged me tight and looked me deeply in the eyes. He cupped with his hand my cheek and came closer. When our lips almost touch eachother, Fredo comes in. I pull quickly away from him, and my cheeks are so red of the blushing. 'I have to go, I still have something to do.' I said blushing. I walked away out of my room. I walked out of the bus. He almost kissed me! He does like me! But Fredo has to interrupt again. I sighed, and walked further in the park.