Chapter 40

Joyce POV:

Its a few days ago that the guys rescued me. Ive slept alot, I needed it so much. I woke up today in a empty bed today. Last night I fell asleep in Justins arms. I stood up out of the bed, and put on Justins shirt. I sighed relieved when I saw him making breakfast, shirtless. Always a good view. When he sees me he bites his lip. I walked to him and hugged him from behind. "Goodmorning honey." he said and kissed my lips. I finished the cooking and gave us breakfast. I ate it and it was delicious. Justin has taken care of me so much these last days. I fnished breakfast and want to put my plate in the dishwasher, but Justin grips my wrist and pulled me in his arms. He kissed me tenderly, and I kissed back. I hear him moan when I trace his abs with my finger. I pulled away and put my plate away. He pouted and finished his breakfast. "Im gonna put on some clothes." I said and walked upstairs. I put on some confy clothes and hear someone at the bedroomdoor. Justin stood there, with his eyes darkened with lust. Before I know he pinned me onto the wall and kissed me hungrily. I kissed back and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Then he pulled away. Such a fuckin tease! I walked out of the room abd he got me by my waist. He pecked my lips. "Ive missed you so much." he said softly. "I missed you too Justin." I said softly. We walked downstairs and Michael just came home. "How are you doing Joyce." he said and he hugged me. "Im doing fine, thanks to you two." I sid smiling. I let go off him and Justin pulls me on his lap. We spoke about how we are going to run FLAG now. I need rest. I overworked way too much. "Michael, I have to rest a few days before I can come back. Im so exhausted." I said explaining and Justin held his hands around me. I hope that we are going to marry one day. I cant wait to be his wife. We will have beautifull kids. But thats if he prosed me ofcourse. Who knows he doesnt even want to marry me. We will see.

Justins POV:

Im glad I have her back in my arms. I missed her so so much. I cant live without her. When we discussed about how we are going to run FLAG, I thought about us. I want to propose her in about a few days but I still need a plan. I wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her cheek. Michael stood up, and left. "Sorry guys, I have to go back to FLAG. I have to settle everything till you are back." he said and gave Joyce a kiss on her forhead. Then he left again. I really need nore time with her. Because we havent had much time together, cause I was on tour, she had FLAG to run. I let her go off my lap and gave her the promise ring again. "Do you want to wear it again?" I asked. She nodded and put him around her finger. I kissed her passionately. I want to spend the rest of my life with her, and have beautifull kids.

---------------------------------

Iknow Its very short

I hope you guys liked it!