Chapter 11

Justins POV.

I saw Joyce packing her suitcases. I looked to her. 'You are going home?' I asked. The only thing she did was that she shook her head. She picked up her suitcases, and walked out of the bus. I ran after her. 'Joyce dont leave!' I said, and I held her back. She looked very angry. 'I am going because of you, dumbass. I cant live with you anymore for a second, because you play with my feelings!' she shouted. She ran with her suitcases to Scooters car. I knew for now, I ruined it all. She doesnt like me at all.

Joyce POV

I waa very clear about what I said to Justin. I am so tired of it! Dad is already waiting for me. I throw the suitcases in the trunk, and stepped in. He drove me to the airport, and said goodbye. We hugged, and I took my ticket from him. I checked in, and went into the airplane.

-After a 7 hour flight-

Uncle Devon was waiting for me at the airport, that was so kind of him! 'Hey Joyce. You didnt enjoy it, did you?' he said. 'I couldnt be anymore with him Uncle, it was too akward.' I said, and we get my suitcases. We walked to the car, and I put everything in the back. I stepped in, and we rode back home. At home I saw Michael shirtless working at KITT. Omg, he is hot, and I have to forget Justin, so this is the only way. I walked to him. 'Hey, I am back home!' I said happy and he gave le a hug. 'It's nice to see you here again.' he said. He let me go, and he finised the job on working at KITT. We both sat down on KITT's hood. 'Michael, I needed space from Justin. He was just playing around with my feelings.' I sighed. He looked understanding.'I really understand you choice. I wouldnt like it either to be in love with somone who is just playing with your feelings.' he said. Our heads were comming closer to each other, and our lips touched. We started to make out, and after a while I pulled away. 'Joyce, I want you back.' he said to me. My jaw dropped. 'Michael, I dont know what to say.' I said speechless. 'Dont speak, this is clear enough.' he said, and he kissed me again. He asked for entrance and I gave it. Our lips were moving sync with each other. Our tonghes were playing a love game. I know for sure, he is the one for me. He pulled away after a while. 'Let say it to your uncle.' he said, and he gave me a little kiss. We walked into the house. 'Uncle Devon!' I shouted, and he came right away. 'I want to say something. Me and Michael are dating, if it is okay with you.' I said. He gave me a hug. 'What a famtastic news! You 2 look a cute couple.' he said smiling. I walked back with Michael outside. 'Sorry sweety, I have to go. I will pick you up tomorrow.' he said, and he gave me a kiss. He stepped in KITT, and drove off. I walked back in, and I knew that I forgot something. I looked into my suitcase, and I saw that one of my fave shirts were missing. I sighed. It doesnt matter, It is just a shirt. I started to pack out, and I put everything back on his place where it was. I posted a picture of myself at home on Instgram, and posted with it:'Im back home! Touring isnt something for me.' I got alot reactions, and I switched my tv on. There was the news of me and a 'new lover' The papz took pictures of me and Michael, when we were kissing! I looked out of the window, and there were papz everywhere. I sighed. How dumb I could be!

Justins POV

I saw the pictures on the news of Joyce and Michael kissing. My heart broke in pieces. I knew that she didnt like me. Fredo came in. 'Im sorry bro, that ot didnt work out.' he said. Ik nodded. 'It isnt that bad. I know Michael, he is just a player. He is going to break her heart, and then she will come to me.' I said and I walked away. She will be mine, very soon.