Chapter 16

Im sorry i let you guys wait for so long. School has begun and i am very busy.  Im soo happy you all like it! I was planning to delete it, but you guys changed my mind. I will be updating ASAP.

__________________________________________________________________________

Justins POV:

I saw the comments from my Beliebers about that me and Joyce are dating. They are so positive about it! I posted a tweet what was saying: "@justinbieber: Im so happy that you are happy for Joyce. I didnt saw this coming. #love" I put my phone away and saw that Joyce was in the kitchen, cooking. I walked to her and put my arms around her waist. I gave her a kiss on her cheek. 'What are you cooking?' I said smiling. She turned around and gave a kiss back. 'I was busy making pasta, when you came in.' she said smiling. She gave me a hug, and chooed me out of the kitchen. 'I will call you when dinner is ready.' she said. I chuckled and walked to my music room where my piano is standing.

Joyce' POV:

I am cooking a delicious meal for me and Justin. I want it to be perfect. I was a bit surprised when i felt two soft lips on my cheek and his arms around my waist. I shooed him out of the kitchen after I told him what I was cooking, because I wasnt cooking pasta. I was cooking spaghetti bolognese, and it was a surprise for Justin. When I was finished the cooking and had everything set on the table, I walked to his music room, where I heared him playing piano and singing 'Believe'. I knocked on the door and walked in. I started to sing too and it sounds awesome. I stopped that the same time with singing as Justin did. He gave me a tender kiss. 'I was coming to say thay diner is ready.' I said. I walked back and saw the rest of the crew coming too. They were already sitting at the table. A few minutes later Justin came too. I gave everyone some spaghetti and we started to eat. They all gave me compliments about the food. Even Justin did. I thanked them and they were going off the table. Dad came toe and helped me doing the dishes. 'Im happy for you that you and Justin are together. But I hope it isnt going to affect his carreer.' he said. I shook my head. 'I know he wouldnt give up. He has worked so hard for this.' I said and finished the job. My left the kitchen when Justin came in. I walked to him and gave him a little kiss. 'Thats all I get?' he said pouting.I laughed softly. 'You get more, later.' I said and walked out of the kitchen. I was planning  about to go out or do some songwriting. I get my music journal and start to write. Its about love and what kind of feelings it brings with love. When I finished the sonf, Justin came in. 'You wrote a song again?' he asked and gave me a passionate kiss. Oh, I would never get enough of his kisses. So soft and tender. 'Yeah, I just finished it.' I said smiling and handed him the song. 'Wow, its very good.' he said and started to get a melody with it. when he had the melody we both started to sing the lyrics. It matched perfect together! When we end the song I look at Justin. 'I know what we are gonna do. We gonna make a duet of this and record it.' he said. I looked happy at him. 'That is a very good idea!' I exclaimed. I gave him a long kiss and soon we started to make out. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I gave it. After we had to pull away for breathing I looked in his beautifull brown eyes. 'I love you.' I said and hugged him. 'I love you too.' he answered back and hugged me back.

---------------------------------------------

I know it is a bit boring, but it will be different soon. Vote, Comment :)