Chapter 3

Joyce' POV

When everybody was in the busses, we started driving. I walked to the 'room' of Alfredo. 'Hey dude, want to play a game COD?' I said. When I said that, Justin came in, shirtless. 'Dude put something on, you make me blind, you are so ugly.' I said. I sat down next Alfredo, and we played a game of COD. I beat him quickly, and look at him. 'I won!' I said happy. 'Next time better Fredo.' I said and I walked back to my room. I took my guitar, and I played a song, and sang.

Justins POV

I walked shirtless into Fredo's room. It hurt, what she said. I shook my head, and gave Fredo a hugbox. Then I hear something. I walk to Joyce her room, and hear her sing and play guitar. Wow, her voice is beautifull, the same as her face and body. I think that I fall in love. I walked back to my room.

Joyce POV

I heared someone at the hall. I know for sure that it was Justin. I laid my guitar down, and walked to his room. He was still shirtless. 'Dude, dont listen me off, dont even look at me!' I yelled. Damn that boy is unresistable. Joyce No You Dont Like Him! He walked to me. 'I dont care, I do what I want. Even mess with you.' he whispered in my ear. Damn that gave me the chills. 'I can tell you one thing. I will never be yours. Then I love to die.' I whispered back in his ear. I walked of, but he pulled me in his arms. I gave him a punch in his chest. 'Dont Touch Me!' I hissed. I walked to my room and locked my door. That boy is unbelieveable!

-------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Yep, two parts in one night!

So read, vote and comment<3<3