Chapter 32

*3 weeks later*

Joyce POV:

Tomorrow Justin is here in California for his concert. I cant wait to see him. I miss him alot. I miss his kisses, his smile, his laugh, everything. I cant wait to be in his arms again. My work is so exhausting. Im working almost 24/7. I really need a break. Michael walked in and caught me sleeping. I shook myself awake when I heard his voice. "Joyce, youre not okay. You look tired. And dont say that youre fine. You have bags under your eyes." he said and he let me stand up. "Ill.bring you home. You need sleep Joyce. Youve been working so hard that you need a break. Me, RC, Damon and Bonnie will let it work here. I can see you miss him Joyce. You need rest." he said and I nodded. I walked with him to KITT, and even KITT said I looked tired. I sat down in KITT, and Michael sat also down in KITT, and brought me to our home.

When we were home, I stepped.out and felt pretty dizzy. "Michael help." I say before I collapse and faint. I wake up in my bed with Michael and Damon here. "Finally youre awake. You fainted Joyce. This isnt good." he said worried and he hugged me. "What does he doing here?" I asked. "He also was very worried." he said. I sat up. I pulled up my eyebrow. Okay? I yawn. "How long did I sleep?" I asked. Damon sat down on the other side. "Like 5 hours." he said and he smiled. I felt better too. My bags were dissapearing. I really needed that. "Thanks for bringing me home Michael." I said and gave him a kiss.on his cheek. He pecked my lips, as sign of friendship. "I think Im gonna sleep now. Justin comes tomorrow." I said and Michael and Damon hugged me. "Thankyou for taking care of me." I said smiling. They smiled back and I layed down and fell asleep again.

The next morning I woke up at 8am. I finally felt fit again. I have to take it slow. Im working too hard. I stoodup and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I looked normal again. I put on some casual clothes. I take my black jacket and put it on. I see Michael and Damon are downstairs making breakfast. "Goodmorning guys." I said smiling. I walked to the fridge and made me some cereal. I ate it and put the bowl in the dishwasher. "Michael is it okay I use KITT to go to the concert?" I said and hugged him. "Sure. At least.he is yours so why I shouldnt say no?" he said smiling. I walk to the stables and feed the horses. I brush Spirit and let him in the pasture. I walk back in the house and feel that I dont have my phone with me. I get.my phone and look at the missed calls and textmessages of Justin.

Justin
"Baby please pick up. I want to hear your voice. I miss you so so much. I cant wait to see you tonight. Im so proud of you. Xxxxxx Justin"

Justin
"Babe please pick up. Xxxx Justin."

I miss him too, so much. But he has to wait till tonight. Im gonna have a surprise for him. I already discussed with dad. When he sings Next To You, I take over Chris Browns part. I cant wait to see his face.

When I saw I had to go I walked to KITT and stepped in. I drove to the arena and saw Justins bus standing there. I stepped out and asked KITT to look for a place in the parkinglot. I walk to the arena and the guards see that its me, and let me through. I walk to my place and see Justin coming on stage. He began with Boyfriend, and then All Around The World. Then he started Beauty and a Beat. Dad gave me the signal that I had to.come backstage. The visagists put on some makeup and dad gave me a microphone.

When he started to sing, I walked on stage. I saw his face. It was Priceless. We finished the song and he ran into my arms and kissed me tenderly. The Beliebers went wild. I smiled and walked offstage with him. "Joyce, what a surprise!" he said and kissed me again. He held me tight. "I miss you so much." he said softly and kissed my cheek. I looked at him. "I missed you too." I said and smiled. I kissed his hands which were intertwined with eachother. I felt so happy to see him again. I cant miss him.

A/n: Iknow its short. Hope you liked it :)