Chapter 8

Justins POV

I looked surprised when I saw Michael coming in a supercar. I looked Fredo in the eye, he didnt say anything, he just nodded. My heart broke in a million pieces, when I saw Joyce and Michael making out. I was so jealous! She didnt like me, so why I am worrying? I looked away with hurt. Fredo saw that I was jealous. 'I am sorry dude. I didnt knew you liked her so much. This is all my fault.' he said guilty. 'Dude, I liked her so much! I really like her, and now I guess she is dating him.' I said hurt. 'I will bring you back.' Fredo said. I shook my head, and stepped in the car. He stopped at the bus, and steppes out. 'I am going back. Are you sure you are okay?' I just shook my head and walked in the bus. I am so angry. Why Fredo invited him! He knows I like her so much. I start to play one of my songs, Heartbreaker.

Joyce' POV

I pulled away from the kiss, and looked him in his eyes. He gave me a peck on the lips, and put his arm around my waist. 'Lets go back.' he said gently. I shook my head, and we both walked back, in each others arms. I saw that Justin wasnt there. 'Where did Justin go?' I asked. Fredo came to me, and said:'He left, he wouldnt say why.' he said, and he walked away. I already know what is going on. He is away, because he saw me making out with Michael. I feel so guilty. I didnt let it see. When the party was over I thanked everybody for the gifts. I walked with Michael to KITT. I put the gift in the backseat, and stepped in. He brought me back to the bus. 'Thanks for bringig me back Michael.' I said. I picked my gifts, and stepped out. 'Not a problem sweety.' he said, and he gave me a soft kiss. I pulled away, and pecked his lips. 'I see you tomorrow.' I said. I let his hand go, and walked in the bus. I heared Justin play on his guitar. I didnt want to interrupt him, so I just went to my room. I changed my dress into pj's and putted te dress away. I layed down on my bed, and I fell asleep, when I covered myself with the sheets.

The next morning I woke up early,and that is a miracle.Most of the times I wake up late. I changed my pjs for a black skinny jeans, a red tanktop, a black jacket, and my lovely red and black supra's. I brushed my teeth and hair, and put some make up on. Just a bit of blue eyeshadow and a bit mascara. Im not so into make up and that stuff. I picked up my Iphone, and did my hair in a high tail. I did in my red earrings. I heared Justin, doing something. I just shook laughing my head, and walked singing out of the bus. I made a note:'Guys, I am in the city, shopping. If Michael comes, tell him that I will be here soon. xx Joyce.' I put it on the table in the bus and I walked out of the bus again. I walked to the shops in the city,and saw a beautifull dress. It was a red dress, with a beautifull black band around the waist.I walked into the store, and picked it from the etalage. I put the dress on, and made a photo on Instagram, of me in the dress. 'Am I looking good?' I posted with it.

Justins POV

I heared Joyce leaving. I just woke up, and walked shirtless into the livingroom, with only a hotpants on. I saw the note, and felt the anger when I read the name Michael. I tear the paper in like a hundred pieces and throw it in the trashcane. I walked back to my room, and putted a shirt, my chains, my snapback, and my supra's on. Then I got a noyification from Instagram. Joyce had posted something. I looked to the picture, and I spit out the water I was drinking from a bottle. She looked so hot, sexy and beautifull in that dress. I know now for sure, I am in love. I liked the picure.

A half an hour, I heared Michael coming to the bus. I walked out of the bus, and saw him stepping out. I looked to the car. Damn, that car is awesome. And the most awesome thing from that car is, that it has a red scanner in the front. 'Hey, is Joyce here?' he asked. I looked him in the eyes. When I was about to say something, I saw Joyce coming. She yelled:'Michael!' and ran into his arms. I walked into the bus, when I saw him kissing her. I really wished I was that lucky bastard, I really wish. The stupid part ois that I am Justin Bieber, and girls would die for being my girlfriend. I really love my Beliebers, but I want Joyce, nobody else.