Chapter 36

Joyce POV:

I woke up with a weird feeling. Like it has to mean something. I stepped out of the bed and took a shower. I washed myself quickly and went out of the shower. I put on a skinny jeans, a tanktop, my black Jacket and some comfy Supra's which I havent worn in ages, because Im always walking on heels. I combed my red hair and apply some mascara on and a bit of eyeshadow. Today I feel different like other days. I look at the tattoo on my ankle and my wrist. I had a little rose on my wrist and a little heart on my ankle. I had took them after Justins breakup with me. I walked downstairs and Michael smiled. "You look so relaxed Joyce." he said and he hugged me. I nodded. "I do feel relaxed, I needed a break from work." I said and I walked to the stables to feed the horses. I was curious about what will happen tonight.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. I felt so much better that the laat months. I needed a break. I heard the doorbell and saw Justin standing there, sexy as hell! Oh my god. "Lets go." I said and I let him step in on the driversside. "Becarefull with KITT. He needs to be handled gentle." I said and let him start KITT. He turns him off the driveway and drove away.

We stopped at a beautifull lake house. He let me step out. "KITT, keep your scanners peeled." I said and walked with him inside. He had made a beautifull dinner, and had candles everywhere. "Justin, its beautifull." I said gasping. I sat down and he did too. "I all did this for you Joyce." he said and I saw the sparkle in his eyes. He gave me some spaghetti, and gave himself too. I took a bite and moaned softly. Its so delicious. "You did a very good job." I said and I saw that his eyes were darkened with lust. Like he would tear the clothes of our bodies. It dissapeared luckily and we.finished our spaghetti. "Thankyou for this amazing dinner Justin." I said. He held my hand. "Everything for you Joyce." he said and we walked on the beach. It was getting cold so we went inside again. I helped him cleaning up the dishes. I waa putting everything in the dishwasher when I felt a strong pair of arms around my waist and a pair of soft lips in my neck. "Justin dont." I said softly holding in a moan. I heard him laugh. He let go off me and walked back into the livingroom. I walked in also a few minutes later. I gasped. Justin had his buttoned shirt half open so I could see his defined abs. I sat down next to him. "Joyce, I love you so so much. Please allow me back in your life. I cant live without you." he said and I looked away. He held a hand on my cheek so I could look at him. He carressed my cheek softly. "Justin, I dont know." I said and looked into his eyes. Before I can say anything he kisses me. "Ill convince you Joyce." he whispered against my lips. I kissed back softly and I felt.him smile. He lays his arms around my waist and I lay my hands on his defined chest. He picks me up, so I put my legs around his waist. He layed me down and kept kissing me. This time the kisses were passionate and full of love. I pulled away when I hear my phone. I groaned. I went off him. "Sorry I have to take this one." I said and Justin kissed my lips. He went to my neck, and I picked up. It was Michael. "Hey. Everything is fine. You ruined it." I said laughing. He said he would call later. I hung up and Justin kissed me again. I stopped him. "Justin, you convinced me okay." I said and he pecked my lips. He held me tight. "Justin, I love you." I said and realised that I havent said that in ages. He smiled and kissed me tenderly. "I love you too Joyce." he said smiling. I buttoned his shirt and pecked his lips. This is what I needed. Love.

---------------------------------------

Thats it for today.

I have a new Justin Bieber Fanfic, its called Until She walked in...

PLEASE read it if you want to ^^