Chapter 6

Joyce POV

I let Justin go, and I stand up. 'It is better that you go.' I said. He walked to me. He leaned in and gave me a little kiss. 'If you want to talk, just come to me Joyce.' Justin said, and he left the room. When he gave me that kiss, I felt the butterflies and sparks again. What is wrong with me? Do I like Justin? I closed the door and took my jacket. I put my black supra's on, and I walked out of the bus. 'Dad, I am going to walk a bit.' I said and I gave him a hug. 'Thats okay, but come back early, we leave at 7.' he said. I nodded, and walked a bi around. I found a park, and sat down on a parkseat. I stand quick after that up, and walk further. I am thinking about my feelings, if I really have them for Justin. I start to sing a bit, and I walked slowly back to the bus.

Justins POV

I felt so guilty.Because of me Joyce never sees Scooter. He isnt even went to her birthday, because he was to busy with me. I saw her walk away, and let her go. A hour later, I saw her coming back. She looked so relaxed now. I walked to her. 'Hey, how are you now.I saw you leaving.' I said, and I looked in her beautifull blue eyes. 'Well I was walking for a bit, I thought about alot things what is going on.' she said, and she stepped into the bus. I nodded, and also stepped in. I saw Fredo Chaz and Ryan looking. 'What is going on with Joyce?' Fredo asked. 'Well because of me she never sees Scooter, and she told me everything. I feel so guilty about it. He even wasnt on her birthday, from her 13th birthday.' I said guilty. 'Dude, I didnt knew that! I thought that Joyce saw her dad almost everyday.' he said. He gave me a boxhug and I walked to my room. I wish I could do something for her, but I think she wont like it. I took my journal, and started to write a song, for Joyce.

Joyce' POV

I heared Justin playing guitar and listened to it. I took my guitar, and started to play and sing. I stopped after 15 minutes, because dad was coming in. 'Can I talk to you?' he asked. 'Sure, what is wrong.' I asked softly. 'Joyce, I can see, that you are pissed at Justin because of me. I am so sorry for not being there on your birthday.' he said, and he pulled me in a hug. 'Dad please let me go.' I said and I pushed him away. 'I dont take your apollogise. It will start over and over.' I said. I pushed in out of my room. 'Joyce please!' he said, and I locked the door. Dad sighed, and walked away.

Justins POV

I heared the conversation between Joyce and Scooter. I was finished with the sonf that I wrote, and I came up with a idea. I am going to organise a birthday party for Joyce. I will sing there the song for her. I walked out of the room, and saw the boys sitting in the livingroom. I told them the idea and they loved it! Scooter heared it also, and agreed also with the idea. I will make Joyce happy with this, I know for sure!