Chapter 41 (Last Chapter)

Yep, this is the last chapter of this book. Im thinking about a sequel but Im not sure. I hope you guys like it!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Joyce POV:

Im working again, in my office on FLAG. Justin is up to something, because he is acting so strange. Michael walked in amd gave me a statusreport about the current mission. I nodded and gave him the orders to investigate further. He nods and leaves in KITT again. Me and Justin are so close after what happened. I really hope to get kids with him one day. Im working through my tasks and see that its almost 4:30 pm. I put the work away and put on my coat. I say goodbye to everybody and walk outside where Justin is waiting for me. He took me in his arms and kissed me passionate. I kissed back and pulled away breathless. "Sorry babe, I had to kiss you." he said smiling. I stepped into his car, and so did he. But we were going the other way. "Why arent we going home?" I ask curious. "Thats a surprise." he said and he drove further. We stopped at a amazing beach house. "Is this all yours?" I asked. He nodded. We stepped out and I took his hand. We walked on the beach hand in hand and walked to the house. We went in and my eyes went wide. He had made a dinner for us, with candle light surrounding us. "Its so beautifull." I whispered. He let me sit down and I saw what we were eating. Spaghetti, ofcourse. I gave him some spaggetti and he gave me some spaghetti. When we started eating, I swallowed the first bite. "Justin, you shouldnt have done this for me." I said smiling. He looked at me with alot of love. "I had to. I lov you so much. You deserved this." he said. After finishing our meals, Justin walked to the kitchen and came back with two bowls with Ice. I took one from him and grabbed my spoon. I started eating. This is so delicious! "You made this yourself?" I asked and he nodded. I giggle and finish my icecream. When were finished he takes me outside to the beach. He knelt infront of me. OMG he is going to propose me!!! "Joyce, from the first moment I saw you, I knew I loved you. You hated me then, but I broke your hard shell. I love you so much, and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Joyce do you want to marry me?" he said. He opened a littke box with a beautifull ring in it. "Oh Justin. Yes, I want to marry you." I said tearing up. He stood up and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and layed my arms around his neck. Finally, Im gonna be Mrs. Bieber.

*2 months later*

Im making myself ready for the wedding. Bonnie did my hair, and helped me with everything. I looked in the mirror, and my jaw dropped. Holy shit. Im beautifull! I hugged Bonnie and thanked her. We stepped in KITT, Michael was waiting. "Finally youre gonna marry him." he said and he hugged me. He drove me to the altar and there my dad was waiting. I stepped out, and took his hand. Everybody went silent when they saw me. My dad brought me to Justin, who was looking at me in a loving way. I stepped next to Justin. I took his hands. When we took our vows and said yes, I looked at him. I never thought I would fall in love with him. When the priest said that Justin could kiss me, he leaned in and kissed me passionatly. I kissed back and pulled away. We put the rings onto our fingers and we walked down the aisle. That I ever hated him, unbelievable. We stepped in a chariot and we rode away.

THE END

------------------------------------------

Thats it!

I hope you guys loved this!