Chapter 33

Justins POV:

I couldnt believe my eyes. Joyce was singing, with me. After the song I ran to her and kissed her deeply. I saw she missed me so much. I missed also so much. We both looked tired. When we walked offstage and held her tight. "Im gonna finish the concert, Ill be right back okay?" I said and pecked her soft lips. I missed her laugh, her.kisses, her.smile, everything. I ended the concert with Out Of Town Girl, and the Beliebers sang with me. I was so happy that my Beliebers approved Joystin, well they named us that way. "I LOVE YOU GUYS!" I yelled in my Microphone and walked offstage. Joyce was waiting for me. I hugged her and kissed her again. Scooter sad that we could go. "Come with me Justin." she aid and we walked with intertwined hands to KITT, who is now hers. "Step in." she said and I stepped in on the passengerside. I looked around while Joyce stepped in. "Wow, he looks.wonderfull." I said fascinated. "Believe me he is, Justin he is." she said and kissed my lips. We drove off to her house. We stepped out, and I held her hand. "KITT keep.your eyes.peeled pal." she said. "Sure Joyce." he said. I was shocked. HE COULD TALK?! I saw Joyce laughing. We walked in the house and I heard her yell:"Michael, Damon Im home!" I pulled up a brow. Who the fuck is Damon?! "Dont worry baby. Damon is Michaels older brother." she said and both walked downstairs. Me and Michael became good friends after.her uncle passed away. I gave him a hug. "Youve taken good care of her?" I asked. He nodded. Damon gave me a.hand, but something in his eyes I dont like. The way he looks at Joyce, is cautious. Joyce saw that I clenched my jaw. "Babe, keep.calm." she whispered. I hope.that I can keep.my.calm and not kill him.

Joyce POV:

I think this wasnt a good idea, taking Justin to my house. He and Damon dont like eachother. I tried to calm him, but that didnt work. "How is FLAG doing?" Justin asked and wrapped.his.arms around my waist. Damon didnt like that sight. I knew he was.fond of me, but I didnt expected a war between them. "Ill take you back Justin. This wasnt a good Idea." I said and I give Damon a warning glare. We walked outside and Justin leaned against KITT. "Joyce, I dont like the way Damon looks at you. Youre mine." he said and he took me.in my.arms. "I dont cheat on you Justin. Iknow.he.is.fond of me, Michael is.too. And you dont have.problems with him?!" I said angered. "No, because the look Michael has in his eyes is way different." he said pissed. He stepped in KITT. "Ill take you back to.the.busses." I said.coldly. He is making a fuss cause Damon is fond of me?! What the.fuck?!

When we arrive I step out of KITT and Justin follows me. When he tries to held me, I push him away. "Not now Justin." I said and I hugged my.dad. I sighed and he saw that we two had.to.talk. Justin held me.again. I couldnt push him away. "This is making grow us apart. We have.to make.a descision. Justin. I cant take.this." I said and I leaned against KITT. "Joyce, you dont mean....." he said without finishing his sentence. I nodded. "Im affraid   I am. We have to split up.for some time. Its better we dont see eachother till.the tour is over. After the tour we will decide if we stay seperated or come back together." I said with tears in my eyes. "Joyce, no. I cant be seperated from you. I need you in my life." he said broken. He hugged me, but I didnt hug.back. He felt.that. "Youre.losing feelings for.me, is.that it?" he said with a broken voice. "Justin, that isnt the problem! I love you with all my heart, but this is.better for.us. Its better that we dont see.eachother for a while." I said softly. "No Joyce dont do this. Please." he said crying. He kissed me but I didnt kiss.back. "Im sorry Justin." I said and I stepped in KITT. I drove off with tears falling on my cheeks. "Joyce, are you okay?" KITT asked. I dried my tears. "Im fine KITT. Im fine." I said.softly. I drove back.to the house and step out. This was a big mistake. Why I always have to screw things up. I know.for.sure I will.miss Justin. But this is better for us. We are growing apart now and I cant see us both breaking up after the.tour. This was the only way. I walked into the house and walked upstairs. I went to.my room and saw that Justin called me. I hestitated to pick up, but I did pick up. "Joyce please dont do this. I love you so so much." he said crying. "Justin, we are growing apart. Its better ths way. Im sorry." I said and I hung up. Michael came into my room. "No you didnt broke with him did you?!" he said. I nodded crying. He walked.to me and hugged me tight. Why always me?