Chapter 18

Joyce POV

I was thinking about Justin, what he is doing right now. Then my phone rang. It was Kaiden. 'Hey  Kaiden.' I said, and waited for an answer. 'Hey Joyce. I was thinking, Are you free tonight? If you are, would you go out with me? Just like friends??' He said. I was flabbergasted. He just asked me out! I was thniking about it. i really want to, but I dont know if Justin has something planned for us. 'I dont know if im free. But I will call you if I know okay? My boyfriend could have something planned so I really dont know if im free.' I said. I heard him sigh of dissapointment. 'Its okay. I hope I hear from you soon.' He said politely, and cut the call. A few minutes later I saw Justin coming in. 'Hey Joyce.' he said smiling, en gave me a sweet and loving kiss. I melted in his arms. I kissed back, and pulled away after a few minutes. I loved him so much, he means so much to me. 'Whats wrong Justin?' I asked. I saw him looking a bit worried. 'I am going to work with Selena again. Her contract isnt done yet. And she has to work with me.' he said softly. I looked at him. 'If she tries something to get you back with her, she is going to have a big problem. I dont want to lose you Justin.' I said and broke down to tears. He held me in a tight embrace. 'She isnt going to break our relationship Joyce. I wont let her. I love you, not her.' he said, and gave me a kiss with so much passion. I kissed back softly, and let my hands rest on his chest. When we pulled away at the same time for air, I looked at him. 'When you were away, I met a boy. His name is Kaiden. He asked me out tonight, as just friends. Can I go Justin? Or do you have something planned for us.' I said. I saw him looking with his eyes full of jealousy. 'Justin, please. Its not a date. We are going to do something like friends would do.' I said, and looked at him with puppyeyes. Finally he have in. 'Okay, but dont make it too late. I want you for the rest of the time.' he said chuckling and placed a kiss on my lips. I picked my phone, and called him again. 'Kaiden, its me, Joyce. I just spoke with my boyfriend and he said that im available. What do you want to do?' I said. 'Thats great! I was thinking about just watching a good movie and eat at the Mc Donalds. I will pick you up at 7.' he said. 'Okay, I will see you then.'  I said and cut the call. I put my phone away, and feel a pair of strong arms around me. Justin kissed me in my neck, and I moaned softly, because he had found my sweet spot. 'Justin dont.' I moaned. He let me go, and turned me to him. 'Never forget that I love you okay.' he said and pulled me in a tight hug.

Justins POV

Im really not happy about the work with Selena. Doesnt she has other things to do besides ruining my relationship with Joyce. I love Joyce so much, she is everything to me. When she said that Selena has a big problem is she breaks us apart, and bursted to tears, I inmeadiatly held her tight. I told her that she doesnt have to be affraid, I will never leave her. She is my everything. When she asked if she could go out with a friend she just met, I was hestitating. I was also jealous, and she saw that. 'Its just friends, nothing more.' she said with a pair of puppy eyes. I coulndt refuse that. I gave in and said yes. I heared her call with him, and when she hanged up I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her in her neck. I heared her moan, and I chuckled. At bit teasing isnt bad right?? I let her go, and told her whatever happens, I will still love her. I held her so tight and let her go. 'I really mean it Joyce. I will love you for the rest of my life.' I said and  pecked her on her lips. 'I have to change Justin. Could you say what is good enough for going out?' she asked. I nodded yes. 'Ofcourse babe. Lets go.' I said and walked with her to her room.

__________________________________________________________________________

Yep a new chapter!! I know its a long time ago I updated.

Vote

Comment :)