Chapter 35

Joyce POV:

A few days ago happened the incident with Justin. I do feel bad. Im the one who broke up. I still have huge feelings, but I think Justin doesnt want me anymore. Why I always have to fuck up. Damon is gone, so as Michael. Im alone at home. Luckily I have my black Lambourghini at home so I can go where ever I want. I get the keys and put on my black leathee Jacket. Today I took the day off, cause Ive worked so hard and needed a break. I stepped in my Lamboughini and drove off. When I drove away I saw Michael coming home. "Michael, Im gonna take a walk." I said with my window down. KITT had turned down his too. "Okay. Be carefull." he said and we both turned the window up. I drove off and rode to the city. I put my car in the parkinglot and step out. I lock him and see Justins car standing there. Oh shit. I cant run into him now. I cant talk to.him. The kiss he gave me, I still feel his lips on mine. I walked into the city and walked around. I saw some cool phonecases in a Iphonestore. I had a wonderfull Idea. I showed him the photo that I wanted on my Iphonecase and gave it to him. It was a photo of KITT. I payed for it and I could pick it up in a week. I nodded and walked out of the store. I walked further and saw Justin with some slut hanging around him. He was with Lil Za and his friends. I heard them whistle, but I ignored them. I walked further and ended in the park. I heard somebody yell my name. I sat down and looked in the direction where the yell came from. It was Justin, as I could expect. He looked at me. "Joyce please can we talk?" he asked and he sat down next to me. He wanted to take my hand but I.pulled it away. I still had his promisering, but I took it.off my fingers and put it on a necklace, so I couldnt loose it. I had that neckace on today. I looked.down. "You still have my promisering." he said softly and put a finger under my chin so I looked at him. "Yes so? That doesnt mean anything. Not anymore." I said with a cold look in my eyes. His touch makes me tingle everywhere in my body but I ignored the feeling. "Joyce, what you saw wasnt what it looked like-" he started. I cut him off. "Oh no? And what was on the news wasnt what it looked like? Drinking, clubbing, fucking another girl every night?!" I said broken. He wanted to caress my cheek but I slapped his hand away. I took off the necklace and took off the promisering. I put the necklace in my pocket. "Here, you can have it back." I said and put the ring in his hand. "Joyce, no. Dont do this to me." he said. "You say that? Look what YOU have done to me! My reputation was pretty good but when I heard that you were going loose, my reputation went down. I was known as the ex from the clubbing drinking drugaddict, who fucks another girl EVERY NIGHT! " I said with tears falling from my eyes. Justin held me, comforted me and I heard that slut coming to us. He let go off me, and I saw him being that asshole what he has become again. "I see you have made your choice." I said broken and walked away. I walked to my car and drove.back home. I parked my car in the garage and walked inside. Michael saw that I was crying and took me in his arms. "Michael, I ran into Justin. I told.him what I was.thinking. He comforted and held me but when one of his sluts came to him he was that asshole he is now. I miss him Michael. So so.much. I gave.him his promisering back." I said.crying. Me and Damon werent on the same line either. We had broke up last night and we are friends now. "Shhh Joyce, its okay." he said and he.held me tight. Suddenly I hear.knocking on the.door. "Can you go get the door for me?" I asked. He nodded. He opened the door and revealed Justin, standing there. "Joyce please listen." he said and he walked in. "Justin, Ive seen that youve made your choice." I said and dried my tears. "Joyce no. Im the one who fucked up. You said that we were just having a time out till the Tour was.over." he said and he sat down next to me. "I let down my Beliebers, the crew, your dad, everybody. I thought I lost you." he said and he wanted to caress my cheek. I got his hand and took it away. "That wasnt true. So you just gonna be the party animal and do whatever you want. That time out was to let us focus on our jobs Justin. When I saw the news that you went into the party state, and you were fucking a girl every night, and had another girl every night I felt dissapointed."I said and looked at him. "Joyce, Im so sorry. I wasnt thinking clearly. I love you with all my heart. Please let me be in your life again." he said begging me. I looked down. "Let me.think.about that." I said softly and I saw.his beautifull brown hazel eyes. He has lost his spark into his eyes but when I.said that the sparkle in his eyes came back. "Okay. Ill take you out tomorrow. Just me and you." he said. I nodded. "Okay, but we take KITT." I said. He nodded and scooted closer. He kissed my lips.softly. He pulled away. "Sorry, but I had.to." he.said and stood up. He looked at.me one more.time and walked out of the door. When he kissed me, I felt.that spark again. I still love him so much, but I must work on trusting him. Tomorrow is gonna be hard. Very hard.