Chapter 34

OMG THANKYOU FOR 14K READS!!! Without you guys I would have deleted it, cause it wasnt working. Thankyou so so much!

---------------------------------------------------------

*4 months later*

Justins POV:

After me and Joyce broke up, I stopped the tour. I couldnt do it without her. I started clubbing, drinking, smoking weed. I didnt care anymore. Joyce broke up with me of a reason. I wasnt good enough or her. I havent spoke her since our breakup. She called it a time out, but for me its a breakup. She is doing so well for FLAG, and Im proud of her. But I know for sure she saw the news, and that she is dissapointed in me. Everybody is. Even Scooter. I do miss her so so much. But I cant help it that I have a girl every night. I have my needs and I dont care what everybody thinks. Joyce doesnt want me back anyway. I know for sure that she got the.news from the others that I have a girl every night. Tonight Im at the club again. I love it. I didnt expect it to miss this so much.

Joyce POV:

Im so so dissapointed in Justin. He fucks a girl every night, goes clubbing, is arrested for driving under influence from alcohol and drugs. I have moved on from him, but I still love him and miss him. Believe it or not, Damon and I are together. At least he treats me like Im precious. FLAG is doing very good. Its working very good, but sometimes I need space. So I was about to decide to go to the club or not. I think Im not going, and Im just gonna have a wonderfull night with Michael and Damon at home. I kissed Damons lips and took KITTs carkeys. "Im gonna do some grocery shopping. Ill be right back." I said and pecked Michaels cheek. My two favourite boys are with me tonight. Cant wait to be back home again. I stepped in and drove to the stores in the city. "KITT, keep your scanners peeled boy." I said and gave him a short pet on his hood. I walked into the store and took a cart. I got some chips, ice cream and the things we need in the house. I looked at my Iphone, and saw the time. I have to be back soon. So I went to the store employee and paid everything. I packed everything in and said goodbye to the employee. I walked out of the store, and my face went pale. Justins white Ferrari stood on the parkinglot. I hope he doesnt recognise me. I dyed my hair red so I hope he doesnt recognise me. I needed a change for my hair. I got my phone and called KITT. "I need you KITT, right now." I said and he drove to me. "Thanks pal." I said and put the groceries in the trunk. When I close the trunk, I hear Justin say:"Joyce? Is that you?" I walk as fast as I could to the driversdoor which KITT opened for me. But Justin caught me by my wrist. "It is you!" he said, and I snatched my wrist away. "Go away now Justin. And never talk or touch me again." I hissed, and I stepped in. I drove off very fast and sighed. I felt a tear fall upon my cheek. I dried it right away. "Joyce, wasnt that your ex boyfriend Justin?" KITT asked. I nodded. I looked in my side mirrors and I saw his white ferrari coming closer. I made more speed, and drove as fast as I could. I shook him off, and drove home. I stepped out and KITT opened the trunk. "Thanks." I said and got the groceries out of the trunk. I opened the door and saw that they were waiting for me. "Whare have you been?!" Michael asked. I put everything away. "Well, I did the groceries and wanted to step in KITT, but someone stopped me and guess who." I said and Michael hugged me. "It was Justin wasnt it?" I nodded. "He even chased me back home. Luckily I shook him off." I said and sat down. Damon held me in his arms. "Even with red hair he recognised you?" he asked. I nodded. "I told him not to speak to me or touch me ever again." I said and Damon pecked my forhead. "Dont worry baby, I will take care of him." he said and I made myself loose. "Damon, dont. I dont want to do anything to him. Leave him in his fucked up way he is now." I said and I stood up and got the chips from the cabinets. I layed it down on the table and Michael and Damon hugged me. Together we watched the movie. Suddenly someone knocks on the door. "KITT who is there." Michael asked. "Michael, its Joyce her ex boyfriend." KITT answered. OH SHIT. What does he want from me. "Michael, and Damon please let him go away. I cant talk to him. Im too dissapointed in him." I said and I walked upstairs. "Dont worry Joyce, he will leave." Michael said. From the stairs I could see the front door. I saw Michael open the door. "Can I talk to Joyce, please?" he asked begging them. Michael shook his head. "She is very dissapointed in you. She doesnt want to see you." he said and Justin looked to the place where I was standing. Shit he saw me. I walked further upstairs and ran into my room. I heard Justin pushing Damon and Michael away. Damon ran after him. "Wasnt Michael clear?! She doesnt want you. Besides, she and I are a couple now." he said and that wasnt smart to say. He hit Damon in his face and kicked the door open. I sat with my back to him. "Joyce please listen." he said begging me. "Go away, now." I said warning him. He walked to me and wanted to touch me. "Dont. Touch. Me." I said coldly. But he didnt listen. He held me, but I pushed him away. "Leave. Go clubbing, drinking, fuck a girl, whatever. I dont want you anymore. You dissapointed me." I said not even pay attention to him. "Joyce I-" he said but I cut him off. "GET THE FUCK OUT OR ILL KICK YOU OUT WORTHESS PIECE OF SHIT." I yelled coldly. He saw the look in my eyes. He saw that the spark was gone. But before he left, he slammed his lips on mine. I pushed him away and kicked him out of the house. I ran to Damon. His nose was bleeding. "Are you okay?" I asked worried and got him some towels against the bleeding. He took the towels from me and I saw that his bleeding stopped. I sighed relieved. "You both are okay?" I asked and I hugged them. They nodded. We walked downstairs and continued the movie. I tried to get the taste of Justins lips off my mouth but it didnt work. I tasted mint and strawberry. I shook away the thought. He would be fucking another girl now. Im over.him.

---------------------------------------------

Thats it for today.

Btw did everybody saw that Justin bleached his hair?! He looks So Sexy but I prefer his old hair. Tell me what you think in the comments.