Chapter 12

Joyce POV

I was playing on my keyboad one of Justins songs,Be Alright. It is a good song. I put my keyboard away, because I hear the doorbell ringing. I walked to the door and there stood my dad. He hugged me, and I let him in. 'Hey dad, why you are here? You should be on tour with Bieber.' I said, and sat down on the couch. He looked at me, and he didnt look happy. 'Joyce, I know you and Michael are dating, and I dont have.problems with it, but Justin has. He doesnt sleep, he is annoyed, he doesnt eat, even not his fave food Spaghetti. You have to come back. Please, that kid is hopely in love with you.' he said in a begging tone. I looked at him. 'Is it really that bad? I dont know what to say. I wil discuss it with Michael, I will ask him here now.' I said, and I called him. 'Hey babe.' he said with a sexy tone. 'Hey sweety, can you come at my house? Like in 15 minutes?' I said. I heared him chuckling. 'Sure babe. I will be here as soon as possible.' he said,and then the line went dead. I stopped the call too. 'He coming right away.' I said. I was shocked. Did he really miss me? I dont know what to say or think. Should I do this? I will do it, for my dad, not for that prick. In 10 minutes, he was coming in. 'Hey baby.' he said, and lean over. He gave me a posessive kiss, and I knew because my dad. I pulled away. 'Michael, my dad is here for me, because he wants me back on tour.' I said softly. I saw him thinking. 'It is okay with me, but stay away from Bieber. I dont want him near or around you. Okay?' he said, and pulled me in a kiss. It was again a posessive, but very caring kiss. I just melted in his arms, so much I love him. He pulled away this time, and gave me a peck on my lips. 'Get packing. I will miss you.' He said and gave me a peck on the lips again. I walked upstairs and picked some stuff. Some clothes, and shoes. I walked downstairs and put my case down. 'Done. Lets go.' I said. I put the case in the trunk of dads car, and walked over to Michael and KITT. 'I will miss you both guys, especially you Michael.'I said. He gave me a long and caring goodbye kiss. 'I will miss you sweety.' He said, and let me go. I step in the car, with my dad,.and we drove off. I think this wasnt the best option, I really knew. We stepped out of the car, at the airport. We checked in ourselfs and my bags. We stepped into the plane, and the plane went off into the air.

-7 hours later-

'Joyce, wake up sweety. We are going to land.' I heared my dad say. I woke up quickly. The plane ride went very well. I stepped out of the plane, and picked up my stuff. My dad waited for me, and a limo was waiting for us. My dad let me step in, and sat down next to me. 'Joyce, I heared you singing, a lot. You are so good! So I want to ask you: Would you like to do the frontprogram in the tour?' he said. 'Dad, are you serious! I would love to!' I exclaimed happy. I gave him a big hug. 'Okay, I asked it because we need a front programm for the rest of the tour. And I thought, you are so good, I just ask it.' he said happy. When we arrived at the busses, I stepped out of the limo with my dad. 'Joyce, you are back!' I heared Fredo shout. He runned to me, and gave me a big hug. 'Also nice to see you again. You are chocking me.' I said almost with out of breath. He let me go abruptly. 'Sorry. I just missed you so much.' he said happy. I saw Justin standing at the bus. He looked so handsome, damn! 'Dad, is it okay that I go in an other bus?' I asked. 'Sorry Joyce, there is no other space at the busses. You have to go in the bus with Justin, I am sorry.' he apollogised. I sighed, amd walked to the bus. 'Hey Bieber.' I just said, and pushed him aside. I dont want him around me. I packed out my stuff. Then Justin himself came in. 'Why you pushed me aside?' he asked. I looked annoyed at him. 'You were in my way, amd everybody knows that they do not stand me in the way.' I hissed. He looked at me in shock. He didnt saw that coming. 'I am here for my dad. Not for you! You were "missing" me, and play lovesick, but I dont care. Get over it!' I said angry. I pushed him out my room, amd continued packing.

Justins POV

I was standing at the bus, when I saw Scooter coming, with, I really hope she came, Joyce. When I saw her stepping.out, our eyes met for a second. She looked so beautifull, she really was. I was flabbergasted when she pushed me aside. Why she did that? I walked into her room, and asked why she pushed me aside. The answer that she gave me, I was speechless. She is changed, and not a little bit. Michael changed her very much. She pushed me out of her room, and locked the door. I just walked to my own room. Then Scooter stepped in. 'Justin, I have to say something to you. Joyce is our front program in the tour. She will singing.' he said proudly. My jaw dropped. She is going to sing, at my tour! 'Bro, that is awesome news! Could we also do a duet together?' I asked hopefully. 'Justin, you can do.a duet with her. But Justin listen. She is now with Michael. Get over her. You can stay friends, but nothing more. When we left,I could see that they really loved eachother. Dont ruin that, okay?' he said. I nodded my head. 'Okay Scoot. I will try to get over her, but that isnt going to be easy.' I said sighing. I wont stop loving her. I love her so much.