Chapter 17

~2 weeks later~

Joyce' POV:

Im now for like 3 months on tour with Justin. Its amazing how many Beliebers are coming to his concerts! I help him with his songs, and our relationship is very strong. It is now 3 weeks ago, when he asked me as his girlfriend. He is now recording some new songs for Music Mondays, what is still continueing for 10 weeks. Im not there cause I would be disturbing for Justin, said my dad. I rolled my eyes and stayed in the bus. I got my headphone and walked out of the bus. I walked to the park and looked around. It was so peacefull! I wish Justin was here. But he had to record. I hate it when he is busy, and I want to have him one time for myself. I walked further, and bumped into someone. '' Im sorry, I had to be more carefull.'' I said and looked up. I looked in the eyes of a handsome boy, with brown hair and blue eyes. ''No its my fault, I didnt see you. Im Kaiden.'' he said and looked at me. ''Ím Joyce. Nice to meet you.'' I said and I saw him looking if he already knows me. ''Im the daughter of Scooter Braun, and I date the one and only Justin Bieber.'' I said explaining. ''Now I know who you are. I already was thinking that you were familliar. Shall we walk further togteher?'' he asked. I nodded and walked with him. He told something about himself. He is kind and nice, but doesnt have the thing I have for Justin. Justin has that spark what I like about him. We walked  like a hour in the park, when Justin called. ''Hey babe, are you coming to the bus? Im finished, and I want to do something with you.'' he said. I looked at Kaiden and he gave me a look that its okay. ''Okay Justin, Im there in 10 minutes. I see you there.'' I said and we hang up at the same time. ''Its okay Joyce, you can go to Justin. Shall I give your number? Then we could call or text.'' he said. We switched numbers and we said goodbye. I gave him a hug, and walked to the bus. When I am almost at the bus, I see Justin walking outside. I run into his arms and hug him tight. ''Hey baby.'' he said and that sended chills down my spine.

Justins POV:

I hate that I cant be alot with Joyce. I really hate it. The way she hugged me was already enough to see that she missed me so much. ''Hey Baby.'' I said and gave her a kiss. She kissed me back with so much love, that I feel how much she loves me. I pulled away and walked with her to the sofa. ''Im sorry that I cant be with you. I wish I had more time.'' I said and sighed. She looked at me and pecked me on the lips. ''Íts okay Justin.'' she said and gave me a smile. She sighed and looked at me. '''Justin, I met someone in the park, his name is Kaiden. He is nice, but he cant beat you.'' she said clearly. ''Sweety, its okay. But if he tries to pull a trick over you, say it to me.'' I said and gave her a kiss. Then my phone started ringing. I picked up the call and it was Scooter. He asked if I could come to him, because there is a other artist who is doing a duet with me. Its Selena. I groaned, cause I dont know why I dated her in the first place. ''Hi Justy.'' she said. I ignored her, and walked to Scooter. ''Why the hell I have to record a song with HER!'' I exclaimed. I saw Scooter thinking. ''Im sorry, but yoiu have to do it Justin. We still have a contract with her management and it stops next month. So hold on.'' he said. I sighed and saw Selena walking my way. ''Selena, Im not taking you back! I love Joyce, and there is nothing you can change about!'' I said clearly. ''iIdont care, I still want you back. Watch your back Justin. Im gonna get you back.'' she stated and walked away again. She can do what she wants. Im not gonna leave Joyce.

________________________________________________________________________

Yep, Selena is trying to get Jelena back. And There is a new character, Kaiden! You will see more of him in the next chapter.

Vote <3

Comment <3