Chapter 27

Joyce POV:

The next morning we woke up in eachothers arms. Justin woke me with kissing me on my cheek. "Also goodmorning Justin." I say smiling. He chuckles and I want to step out of the bed but he grips my foot. "Let me go!" I say laughing. He pulls me under him, and kissed me passionately. I kiss.back, and smile in the kiss. Then he pulls away, and I can escape. I put on my clothes and walk downstairs. I sit down in the kitchen and wait for Justin. Then he comes downstairs. He kissed me softly, and made us breakfast.

After the breakfast, I remember something. I look at Justin. "You did wear protection last night right?" I say worried. "Dont worry babe. I put on protection. Trust me." he said soothing me. I put my plate away, amd hear the doorbell. I open the door and find Scooter there. I let him in. "Justin, I want to talk to you about the tour. I want you back on tour, and Joyce can come with us." he said and Justin hugged me from behind. "Sure, I want to come back on tour. If Joyce comes with me." he said smiling. I nodded. "I would love to come with you Justin." I said and gave Justin a peck on the lips. "Then that is settled. We leave tomorrow." he said and smiled. He walked out of the front door. "Lets pack our stuff. Were going on tour again." I say happily. Justin chuckled, and started packing with me.

When we were finished with packing it was 5:30pm. I walk downstairs with my suitcases. I set them next to the door. Justin comes downstairs with his suitcases. He sets them next to mine. He takes me in his arms and kissed me tenderly. I kissed back, and it turned into a heated make out session. I felt his hands on my waist, and put my arms around his neck. He pulled away softly. "This tour will be the best tour ever." He said lookimg into my eyes. I nodded smiling and i let go off him too. I take his hand and walk with him to the pool. The sun was going under, and it looked gorgous. Justin put me on his lap. He kissed my neck softly. I moan softly. "Justin, not here. Papz can see it." I warn him. "I dont care. As long as youre with me." he said pecking my lips. I go off his lap and run inside. He chased me and got me in the hallway. He got me by my wrist, and pulled me into his arms. "You stay with me." he said sexily. Damn. That makes me melt from inside. He kissed my lips tenderly, and walked with me to the livingroom. He let me sit down. "Im gonna cook today. You can relax babe." he said and pecked my cheek. I smiled at him and relax. I turn on the tv, and switch channels. Then I see the episode of Ridiculousness where Justin is as a guest. I laugh when they show the accident where Justin walks into the glass door. Then I gasp when I feel Justins lips on my neck. "You think that is funny?" he whispered in my ear. I laugh and nod laughing. He goes back to the kitchen and I see him coming back with Lasagne. "Well done babe." I say smiling when I take a bite of it. I eat my part from it, and when I swallow the last bite, Ibsee Justin looking at me. I raised my eyebrow. "Whats wrong?" I ask. But before I get a answer Justin smashed his lips on mine. I kiss back tenderly, and go through his hair. I heard.him moan. I smile in the kiss, and pull away. "Sorry,I had to kiss you baby. You looked so stunning." he said smiling. I pecked his lips. "You get later more." I say teasing. I saw him pout. I stuck my tonghue out and walked to the kitchen with the dirty dishes. I felt Justins presence. "Are you finshed?" he asked. I nodded. He took me to our bedroom, and let me sit on the bed. He looked nervous. Then he sat down next to me, and took a little box out of his pocket. He opened the little box and it showed a ring. "Joyce, do you accept this promisering, as a sign of my love for you?" he.said softly. I hugged him. "Yes ofcourse!" I said happy and I kissed him passionately. He shove the ring on my finger. "He looks beautifull." I say and hugged him. This is a good start of this tour. A very good one.

/////////

Iknow its short. But I have a bitbof a writersblock haha. I hope you liked it.