Chapter 31

Joyce POV:

Its now a few days ago that uncle Devons funeral was, so Im getting the Testament today. Justin was pretty busy, as always. We barely saw eachother. I got the letter from the Mailman, with a copy of the testament. Im going to open it tonight, when Justin is with me. Im happy for Justin that he can perform again but I can see that he is becoming tired. He needs to slow down or he will have a nerve breakdown. And I dont want to let that happen to him. I was looking at the letter when Justin came back from the arena. "Babe, Im gonna take a shower first. Ill be right back." he said and pecked my lips. I saw him undress himself and step into the shower.

After a half an hour I saw Justin coming out of the shower, with only a towel around his waist, his hair wet and his body dripping. Damn, he turns me on so fast. Justin caught me. "Take a picture, that will last longee.babe." he said teasing and the went to his room and changed into his sweatpants and a shirt. I put the letter away, and see him coming back. He sits down next to me and kissed me passionately. His kisses were so full of love, so passionate. I kissed back and it turned.into a makeout session. I pulled away after a few minutes and showed him the letter. "This is your uncles Testament right?" he said and I nodded. "Justin, this letter means alot. This Testament can contain that I get FLAG, and that means that I have to go back." I said warning him. He nodded.

I opened the letter and read:"This is the Will of Devon Miles. I will give my belongings to my family. I give Joyce Braun The Foundation. for Law and Governement, and that means she will be the owner and the representer. That means she is owner of the Knight Industries Two Thousand, or known as KITT." OH MY GOD. "Justin, do you know what this means?" I said. He nodded. "You will have to travel back home." he said softly. Before I could answer he kissed my lips tenderly and pulled me in his arms. I pulled away, and looked him in his eyes. "I will miss.you Justin." I said and pecked his lips. I stood up and called my dad. "Dad, I got uncles Testament. Read." I said and his eyes went big. "Joyce, do you know what this means? You will represent FLAG. Thats huge." he said and he hugged me. I nodded. "But this means I have to pack my bags." I said and looked down. He nodded. I got some of my belongings packed already, to be sure when I had to leave and its happening. Justin took my fave shirt and looked at me. "Can I keep this here?" he asked me. I nodded. I was a bit sad, cause I didnt want to leave Justin. But I had to.

When I got everything packed I put everything outside. Everybody comes out and gives me a hug. Especially Justin. He kissed me passionately and held me tight. "You can do this. I know you can." he said. I nodded amd waited for Michael, who brings me back.

When he arrives with KITT, everybody looked at me. "Michael, youve got your copy of his Testament?" I asked him. He nodded. "KITT is all yours Joyce." he said and I saw it hurt him. "Michael, Im not firing you. You can keep working with KITT." i said and I put my bags.in the trunk. KITT politely opened the trunk. "Thanks KITT." I sais smiling. "Youre welcome." he said and showed his scanner. I gave Justin a peck on his lips. " I will miss you. I will visiting you when youre in California having a concert okay." I said and he nodded. This will be hard for us but we can make it. I stepped in and so did Michael. We waved and drove off.

When we were.on our way, Michael looked at me. "You look tense." he said. "Duh, Im owner of a big company now." I said and looked through the.front window. "Youre lucky that I didnt fire you. You are a good.team with KITT, so thats why I let you.two stay together." I said. He smiled."Im glad you made this descision." he said and he turned into a.driveway. We stopped in front of the FLAG headquarters. I stepped out and looked around. "Home sweet home." I said and Michael chuckled.

We walked inside the headquarters and I saw Bonnie, RC3 and an unfamiliar guy. "Hey guys." I said and they hugged me. "I will Introduce myself. Im Damon." the guy said. He was.charming and handsome, but Justin is the one I love. I walked in my new office and sat down. "This will be fun." I said smiling and sent everybody off to work. But Damon stayed. "Shouldnt you be working?" I asked and he looked at me. "Nope, I have done my work already. So youre dating Justin Bieber huh?" he said smiling mischievously. I pulled up my eyebrow. "Yes so? I love him, thats what matters." I said and stood up.  I sat down on my desk. "Well, he is just a kid. You are way more mature Joyce. You need someone like me." he said and I stepped back. "Leave. Now." I said coldly and he smiled. "I will." he.said.and he.pecked my.cheek. Who the fuck does.he.think.who he.is?! I sit down sighing and look for the missions. Then Michael came in. "Im sorry Joyce, for Damons behaviour. Hes a ladiesman. KITT scanned that.you felt uncomfertable." he said and he hugged me. "Im fine now. I promise." I said and Michael left again.

*2 Months later*

FLAG is running perfectly. I have everything under control. Damon was a pain in the ass sometimes but.I could handle.him. I do miss Justin, alot. In a few weeks.he will.performing here so im very exited. Michael and KITT are on a mission I gave.them, Bonnie and RC3 are busy in the Semi and Damon is hanging around, as always. "Why did my uncle employ you?" I asked. He smiled. "Well Im his bookmaker, well was." he said. So I gave him some financial.papers. "Make those done. I want them on the end of the day." I said.and walked back to my chair. Its tiring but I am doing fine. KITT and Michael called. "Joyce, I know what Garth is working on. He is working on Goliath, a truck with weapons. He will try to steal KITTs bulletproof shield and use it on Goliath." he said. "Okay. Go to bonnie and tell her to lock up the.formula for the shield. Then come back to the headquarters." I said. He nodded and signed out. I saw Damon coming back with the papers. "They are done madam." he said.with a charming smile. "Damon, no. I have a boyfriend." I said and let.him leave out of my office. Then Michael and KITT were back. Michael saw that I was tired. "You got everything done Michael?" I asked. He nodded. "Joyce are you okay? You look tired." I shrugged it off. "Yes Im fine." I said and took a.cup of coffee. This job is awesome and rewarding but its exhausting. Im glad I see Justin again soon. I cant wait to see him perform.

A/N: So this is it for today. I hope you guys liked it.