Chapter 25

Joyce POV

I couldnt see him kissing another girl. I just cant. I ran out of the house, with Pattie after me. She comforted me. "Iknow that its hard to see your boyfriend kissing someone else." she said softly. I sighed softly. This was a bad plan. "Im going home, is that okay?" I said and Pattie gave me a hug. She nodded. I said goodbye to her and walked home. This has to stop. Justin says he doesnt love her.but when they kiss theres deffinately love. He has to choose who he will be with the rest of his live. I went. inside the house and walk to the kitchen. I get some soda from the fridge and sit down in the livingroom. The house was empty, nobody was here. When I sit down and let my tears flow, I hear my phone going off. Its Justin. I pick up. "Im sorry about what happened at my house. I will come to your house, and then we discuss what happened okay?" he said concerned. "Justin, this has to stop. I cant keep it a secret. You have to choose, me or Selena. I know you still love Selena." I said tearing up again. "Joyce, Ill be right there at your house." he said and hung up. I hung up too, and wipe my tears away.

Fifteen minutes later Justin stands for my door. I open up and he sees how much this all gets me in my nerves. He hugs me tightly and when we are inside, he kisses me with so much love and passion. He pulls away and we sit down on the couch. "What I said was right Justin. I know you still love Selena. You have to choose now. Me or Selena." I said, and I saw him tense up. "I dont want to loose you." he said and he pecked my lips. "I will end with Selena." he said. I stood up and before I could answer, he pushed me against the wall and he kissed me passionately. I kissed back, and it turned into a makeout session. He had his hands under my shirt, on my belly. I hand my arms around his neck and went with my hands through his hair. Then the doorbell went. I had to pull away sadly. "Wait here." I say and walk to the door. Thank god, its just Pattie. I let her in and she sees Justins hair. She chuckles. "Are you okay Joyce?" she asked. I nodded. "Justin is going to break up with Selena." I said and Justin.wrapped his arms around my waist. "Thats the best option. Selena just wants his fame and money." Pattie said annoyed. Justin let go of me, and saw Selena standing onto the porch. I opened and she pushed me away. "What the fuck!" I sweared. Justin was furious. "Why you treat her like that! Im done with your additude, and the way you treat people. This aint gonna work. We are over. Get your belongings when you are at home and never come back." he said furious. Selena looked pissed at me. "You slut. You did this! You will pay." she spat venomously and she stomped out of the house. "I have to check is she really packs her belongings. I will call you, when she is gone." he said and pecked my lips. He walked to his car and rode to his house. I sighed relieved. Finally this shit is over.

When it is 5pm Justin calls me. I pick up. "Hey, did she leave?" I said and watched tv. "Yeah she left, but with alot of drama. She kept screaming and crying that we belong together, and all.that kind of stuff." he said annoyed. I understand his situation. "I understand." I said. "Can you come over?" he asked happily and in a flirtatious way. "Sure, Im alone at home anyway." I said smiling. I turned the tv off and locked the place. I walk to Justins own house what is near mine. I knock on his door and Justin opens himself. He lets me in and attacks me with a hug and a long kiss. "Youre finally mine." he said huskily. I gave him a peck on his lips and walk around. "Nice house." I said smiling. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "It is for sure, now you are here." he said smiling. We sit down on the loveseat. "Im glad this all is over." I sighed happily. He kissed my lips. "Indeed. I can finally show everybody youre.mine." he said smiling. I stood up. "Then you have to catch me!" I teased and ran away. But he got me fast. I giggled. He led me to the bedroom. "Thats the bed where you will be sleeping, with me."  he said and, he pushed me gently on the bed. He kisses me softly and I kiss back. I lay my hands on his shoulders and feel his arms around my waist. Our lips are moving in sync. I had to pull.away sadly, because.my phone went off. I picked up, and I heard it was Michael. Justin kissed my neck softly, and I had to hold in a moan. "Whats wrong Mike?" I asked. Michael didnt sound bad, luckily. "I wanted to know if you sleep here or at Justins." he said. "Tonight I sleep at Justins. I see.you tomorrow." I.said and hung up. I look at.Justin and we lay down together. He strokes my cheek. "When I saw you the first time here, I was.mesmorized by your eyes, and looks." he said softly and pecked me on my lips. I blushed. "Really?" I said and sat up. He nodded. "I remember you hated me so much." he laughed. I gave him a light smack on his head. I stood up, well tried to. Justin got me by my waist and pulled me down. "Justin!!!" I giggled. He looked me.in my eyes and kissed me.in a way he never.did before. It was sensational, that feeling he gave me. I kissed back, and soon we fell.asleep in eachothers arms, with clothes still.on.

The next morning I wake up and Justin isnt there. I sighed. It was just a dream, me being with Justin. Then I saw I was in Justins bedroom and I smiled. It was real. I walk downstairs and see Justin cooking breakfast. "Goodmorning handsome." I said and gave him a kiss. When I sat down he hugged me from behind. "Goodmorning gorgous." he said with a raspy voice. He gave me breakfast and it was delicious. "Its delish Justin." I said when Im finished. Justin was finished too, and I put the plates in the dishwasher.