0.0 Prologue

"I'll see you tomorrow

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Woah woah woah-" Madison Blackett stopped Lydia from getting off of her bed. "You aren't going anywhere. You promised that tonight you would stay with me."

"Madi, you know I can't do that." Lydia gave Madison a look. "I want to, but-"

"But you can't let anyone know that you fuck a girl every night." Madi looked down at her hands. "I get it. It's your reputation. It's important to you."

"Yeah, and besides, nothing happened between us. I repeat, nothing happened between us, Madison Blackett. These were moments of Madness." Lydia told her as she started to dress herself. Madi watched every move that Lydia made, almost knowing them by heart from watching her every time.

"A lot of things happened between us," Lydia rolled her eyes at Madi's response, "and I'm pretty sure that you liked it."

"Uh-" Lydia gasped. She was astonished. "I like boys. You know that."

Madi didn't believe it. "Sure you do." Madi spoke with a groan. This happened every night. Madi should have been used to it by then, but sadly, she was not.

"Sweetheart," Lydia sat back down next to Madi on the bed, "we'll always have our special times at night, and you will always have my complete attention then, but when we are at school, you know that we are nothing."

"We're something."

"No, we are not, Madi." Lydia became harsh in a matter of seconds. "You have to get that through that tough girl head of yours." Lydia was not taking this shit any longer. "We are nothing except for fuck buddies. Do you get it?"

"I hear you loud and clear, little miss red head."

"It's actually strawberry blonde." Lydia snapped at her.

"Don't you think I know that." Madi snapped. "I sit next to Stilinski in math. It's all he talks about."

"That's sweet." Lydia let out a smile and Madi's eyes widened.

"Get the fuck out."

"What?"

"You heard me. Out." Madi pointed towards the door of her room. "I see now that we are never going to be anything so you might as well just leave."

"Sure, fine, whatever." Lydia stood up once again and grabbed her bag. "I'll see you tomorrow for the first day of school." She walked out of the room.

Madi listened to Lydia's car speed off and fell onto her bed. A tear slid down her cheek. All she wanted was something more. Anything more. The littlest thing. She wanted a real relationship with her. That wasn't going to happen, though. Lydia was too much of a bitch to realize that Madi was the only one who loved her like she should be loved. The sarcastic loser, Stiles Stilinski, came in at a close second, as he had been 'in love' with Lydia since third grade. Madi really loved Lydia. She didn't want Lydia to leave in the nights. She didn't want Lydia to pretend that they didn't have a thing during the day. She wanted to feel loved.

That's all she wanted.

Lydia arrived at her house and punched her steering wheel. She just fucked up one good thing about her life. Now she would never get a chance to be happy like she was with Madi. Lydia loved Madi. She truly did, but she couldn't. It just wasn't allowed in society. If anyone found out about her and Madi, no one would treat them the same. Lydia would be shunned from all social events. She would not be the most popular girl in the school, anymore. That was the most important thing in the world to her.

Or was it?

Lydia didn't realize the real most important thing until it was too late.

Word Count - 640
Author's Note -
hey guys! I'm really excited for this story! I hope that you guys enjoy it just as much as I do!
Please comment what you want to see in future chapters, and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies💕