46.0 I'm Actually Super Gay Myself

"You're lying!" Oliver shouted as he held Malia against the ground

"You're lying!" Oliver shouted as he held Malia against the ground. Stiles and Madison were watching from the side, waiting for Malia to get the keys.

"Get this nutjob off of me!"

"No!" Oliver screamed as the orderlies began to rip him off of her. "She said they drill holes in your head!" Madison ran over to Malia, helping her up. "I don't want a hole in my head!" Malia quickly placed the keys in Madison's hands, and she put them into her sweatpants' pocket.

"You okay?" Madison asked Malia, placing her hand on the small of her back. Malia nodded and sent a small smile to Madison.

*

Madison and Stiles made their way to the locked door, and Stiles began trying out the keys. After five failed attempts, Madison was starting to get anxious that someone was going to notice. "Hurry up." She sighed, glancing around.

"I'm trying." He spoke to her. "I thought this guy had the keys to everything."

Both of them felt a hand clasp onto their shoulder, and Madison and Stiles jumped. "I do." Brunski stated from behind them. Stiles lifted the keys, and the orderly took them. "But nobody has the key to that room."

Brunski brought Madison back to her and Malia's room before taking Stiles to somewhere she knew would not be good. "Are you okay?" Malia asked as she walked inside.

"Yeah." Madison nodded as she sat down on her bed. "But Stiles isn't. Brunski said he was bringing him to someplace called the quiet room."

"That's just the place where they make you sleep." Malia explained to her, leaning forward. Madison widened her eyes. "What?"

"We have to get him out."

"Why?"

"He can't sleep." Madison sighed, running her hands through her hair. "It's going to get control of him."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"We just have to get him out of that room."

"Okay." Malia nodded as the two exited.

Malia led the way to the quiet room, ad Madison tried to open the door, but failed. "Shit." She cursed. "It's locked."

"I got you." Malia smiled before stepping up to the door. To Madison's surprise, Malia broke the lock on the door fairly easy, and the door opened.