8.0 Bond Villains and Wolf Dens

"Okay

"Okay." Stiles stated as he spread a map of the bank across a table. "You see this?" He pointed to a spot on the map, before circling it with red sharpie. "This is how they got it. It's a rooftop air conditioning vent. It leads down inside to the wall of the vault," he circled another area on the map, "which is here. Okay?" He moved his attention to another part of the map, and Madi had no idea what he was talking about. "Now, the robbers were lowered into this shaft." He circled the section of the map. "That space is so small that it took them twelve hours just to drill into that wall. Which is stone, by the way. Then, they spent the next twelve hours cyphering the cash up to someone on the roof," Stiles marked the roof, "and made it out through that one little shaft in the wall."

"Can we fit in there?" Scott asked his best friend as he stared down at the map with wide eyes.

"Yes we can." Stiles nodded as he spoke. "But, very, very, very barely. And they also patched the wall up, so we're going to need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond bit-"

"Oh, shut up." Madison rolled her eyes as she mumbled.

"Forget the drill." Derek spoke, annoyed, as usual.

"Sorry?" Stiles questioned as he looked over at him.

"If I go in, how much space do I have?" Derek asked Stiles, still sounding very annoyed.

Stiles rolled his eyes before looking back at Derek. "Derek, what are you going to do? Are you going to punch through the wall?"

"Yes, Stiles." Derek was still very annoyed. "I'm going to punch through the wall."

"Okay, big guy, let's see it. Let's see that fist." Stiles said to Derek. "Come on. Get it out there. Don't be scared. Big bad wolf. Yeah, look at that." Stiles spoke as Derek lifted his first. "You see this?" Stiles asked as he placed his hand over Derek's. "That's maybe three inches to muster enough force to punch through solid-"

Derek cut him off by punching Stiles's hand. Stiles landed on the table with a whimper. He then moved off, holding his hand. "He can do it."

"I'll get through the hole." Derek rolled his eyes. "Who's following me down?"

"Not me." Madison stated as she shook her head. "I'll stay out of it."

"Don't look at me." Peter spoke from the staircase. "I'm not up to fighting speed yet, and honestly, with Isaac out of commission, you're not looking at very good odds for yourself."

"So I'm supposed to just let them die?" Derek asked him.

"One of them's already dead." Peter spoke.