33.0 Ripping, tearing, shredding, and mangling

Stiles and Madison had started walking around the woods, when Stiles's eyes widened, and he started running off in a different direction

Stiles and Madison had started walking around the woods, when Stiles's eyes widened, and he started running off in a different direction. "Scott!?" He yelled, trying to find the werewolf.

"Why do they always run?" Madison groaned before running after him.She watched as Scott and Stiles ran into each other, and screamed in each other's faces. "You're both idiots." Madison rolled her eyes.

"I think I found something." Scott told his two friends, gasping to gain his breath back.

"Yeah, me too." Stiles nodded.

"And what exactly did you find?" Madison cocked her head to the side as she spoke. "You ran off before you could actually tell me that."

"Let me show you." Stiles smirked before leading the other two to where him and Madison were before.

He entered a little cave. "It's a coyote den." He explained. There was a few things Madison had recognized from the picture of Malia and her sister.

"Were-coyote." Scott nodded.

Stiles moved down to a blue jacket that was lying on the ground. "Do you see this? This is the same jacket Malia was wearing in that photo."

Madison spotted a little doll lying on the ground and picked it up. She sighed as she examined it. "We shouldn't have come in here." Scott stated.

"Why not?" Madison furrowed her eyebrows.

"She snot going to come back." Scott explained to her. "We invaded her home. Our scent is going to be everywhere."

"Well, if she's not coming back here, where is she gonna go?" Stiles asked him.

"I don't know." Scott sighed, shaking his head.

"Well, do you think that you could track her or something?" Madison questioned. "Do you, like, have her scent?"

"Maybe." Scott answered her. "But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf. And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back."

"The door's still open." Stiles nodded.

"Well, if we can't find Derek, then we'll need to find someone else to help us." Madison suggested, leaning against the rock wall.

"This is basically a crime scene, right?" Scott questioned Stiles. "I think it would be a little out of my boss's league."