53.0 This is my best friend

Madison Blackett sat in the sheriff's station along with Scott McCall, Lydia Martin, and Isaac Lahey

Madison Blackett sat in the sheriff's station along with Scott McCall, Lydia Martin, and Isaac Lahey. Lydia had been clutching onto Madison's hand ever since they sat down, and Madison knew Lydia would never let go. Madison went through the moment in her mind when Scott told her Allison Argent was dead. It crushed Madison's soul. Even though they weren't best friends, they were still close. Allison's death hurt everyone of her friends.

"Can you remember anything else?" Deputy Parrish questioned the almost silent teenagers. "Anything?" He repeated after not getting answered the first time. "Isaac?" He asked, looking the curly haired boy in the eyes.

"I'm sorry." Isaac mumbled, shaking his head. "It all just happened so fast." He whimpered as the sheriff rubbed his back.

"Okay, you kids should probably get yourselves home." The sheriff stated as he stood up.

Madison nodded, standing up along with her friends. "Deaton called. He wants us to come to the clinic." Scott spoke to the two girls. They agreed, leaving the station with Scott.

*

"Stiles and Kira said it was the Nemeton that kept it trapped all that time." Scott spoke to Deaton.

"The problem is this isn't a person you're fighting; it just looks like one." Deaton explained to them. "It's a spirit that's taken the place of a human."

"This is my best friend we're talking about." Madison spoke, stepping forwards. "If someone caught it once, we can catch it again."

"I don't know." Deaton stated, shaking his head. "This thing was trapped a long time ago, before the Nemeton was cut down. It doesn't have the same power anymore."

"Is there anything that does?" Scott asked him, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Possibly." Deaton nodded. "When the tree was whole, it's wood was sometimes used to contain powerful objects. It's very rare."

"Wait a second. Powerful objects?" Lydia interrupted him. "Like an alpha's claws?"

"Which alpha?" Deaton asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Talia Hale." Lydia answered. "Peter had them in this wooden box with the triskele carved in the lid. What if it was made from the Nemeton?"

"It was." Deaton nodded.

"How do you know?" Scott asked him.

"Because I made it."

Scott called Derek, to get the box from him. "Derek's got the triskele box." He spoke to the group. "He says that he's gonna meet us."

Lydia suddenly started to lose her balance, but was caught by Madison. "Hey, you alright, love?"

"Something's happening." Lydia sighed. "I had this sudden rushing feeling. Like we're running out of time."

Madison noticed Kira and Stiles standing in the doorway. "Yeah, I kinda got that feeling, too." Stiles said to them.

*

The group arrived at the high school, and Madison helped Stiles to the doorway. "Scott, hold on." He stopped them. "I know what you're all think: that if this works, it might kill me too. But even if it does, you just have to go through with it."

"No, Stiles." Madison protested. "You're not going to-"

"Stick with the plan, okay?" Stiles spoke, cutting Madison off.

"The plan is to save you." Scott explained to him. "That's the plan I'm going with."

As soon as the group stepped into the high school, they were suddenly in a snowy Japanese garden. "Well, this is definitely not part of the plan." Stiles sighed as he looked around.

Word Count - 645
Author's Note -
I just want everyone to be happy again... but that probably won't happen for a while... season 4 will probably be super sad too. And Madison is just not going to be able to catch a break...
In the next and final chapter of season 3, a ton of stuff will happen, and it will be heart wrenching, I can promise you that.
Anyways, comment what you wish to happen in season 4, and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞