13.0 That's descriptive

Madison sat on the bus that was headed for the track meet

Madison sat on the bus that was headed for the track meet. Even though Madi didn't actually do track, because she doesn't run, Stiles made her come to the meet, and her mother took her car. Coach let her ride on the bus if she would be the 'water girl' during the game. She was seated in front of Scott and Stiles. Stiles and Madison, so far, had spent the entire bus ride testing Scott on his fancy test words.

Scott looked as if he was about to pass out against the window. Madison furrowed her eyebrows before snapping her fingers at him. "Scott, buddy, you gotta stay awake." She said to him.

"Yeah." He nodded. "Sorry." He turned to Stiles, who was holding the iPad. "What's the word?"

"Anachronism." Stiles stated, reading off of Scott's virtual flash cards.

"Something that exists out of it's own time." Scott answered, staring out the window.

"Okay, next word!" Madison exclaimed, stealing the iPad from her best friend. "Incongruous."

"Can you use it in a sentence?"

"Yes. Yes I can." Madison nodded before clearing her throat. "It's completely incongruous that we're just sitting here on a bus to a cross country meet, that I'm not even on the team for, after what just happened." She sighed before nodding once more. "Incongruous."

"Out of place, ridiculous, absurd." Scott answered.

"Perfect." She sent him a small smile before handing the iPad back to Stiles.

"Okay, next word." Stiles motioned to flip to the next word. "Darach." Scott send him a look. "Darach." Stiles repeated, but more awkwardly this time. Scott cocked his eyebrow. "He have to talk about this sometime."

"Yeah." Madison agreed with the Stilinski boy. "And we're gonna be on this bus for like what," she looked down at what watch, "five more hours, so why not?"

Scott didn't answer both of them. He just stared out the window. "Okay. Next word." Stiles awkwardly cleared his throat. "Transient."

"Stubborn, obstinate." Scott answered. The bus went over a pot hole, and Scott groaned in pain.

"Wow, buddy, you okay?" Stiles asked him. Scott whimpered in response. "We shouldn't have come." He sighed. "I knew it. We should not have come."

"We had too." Scott stated softly. "There's safety in numbers."

"Well, you know, there's also death in numbers." Stiles said to his best friend.