52.0 Madison is not worthy of being saved

Lydia Martin leaned against the cold concrete wall, wiping the tears from her cheeks

Lydia Martin leaned against the cold concrete wall, wiping the tears from her cheeks. She watched, miserably, as Tetia and the Nogisune pranced around the tunnel. Lydia raised an eyebrow as the Nogitsune suddenly stopped, standing still. Lydia watched as his eyebrows furrowed. "You're nervous." Lydia stated as she moved from the wall. "You know they're coming." Tetia growled as Lydia approached them. "And you know they're going to kill you."

"And they're going to save Madison, aren't they?" Tetia scoffed as she circled around the strawberry blonde before backing her up against the concrete wall. "Madison is not worthy of being saved." She chuckled. "All she would do is cause you pain, Lydia."

Lydia shook her head. "I'm the one who doesn't deserve to be saved." Lydia spat at the goddess. "I'm the one who has been causing Madison pain all this time. I don't deserve her. She deserves someone like Stiles, who treats her like she's the most important thing to her." Lydia sighed. "Even Malia deserves Madison more than me."

"Girls, they're so dramatic." The Nogitsune rolled his eyes before grabbing both Lydia and Tetia. He dragged them into the barred room.

"They're here." Lydia gasped as her eyes wandered around the concrete room. "I don't have to scream to know that they're going to kill both of you."

"Good, that's exactly why I brought you." The Nogitsune stated as she pulled a dagger out of his pocket. "I needed to know when they'd be close enough."

Suddenly, the Oni appeared in a circle around the three. The Nogitsune sent Tetia a nod, telling her that she must give the control back to Madison. Tetia rolled her eyes before whispering the brunette's name.

*

Madison gasped as she felt herself becoming more and more powerful again. She watched as Lydia pulled her to the wall. "It is only when they're close that I can do this." The Nogitsune spoke before snapping the dagger in half. Then, the Nogitsune and the Oni disappeared.

"Madison, thank god you're okay." Lydia gasped before wrapping her arms around Madison, hugging her. "I have no idea where you are when she's here."

"I'm fine." Madison nodded, sending Lydia a slight smile. "Nothing happens to me. It's like a movie is playing."

"I-"

"Madison!"

The brunette turned to see her two best friends standing at the barred entrance. "Are you two okay?" Scott questioned them as he started to open the door.

"No, stop!" Lydia shouted at him.

"Lydia, they're helping us." Madison spoke to the strawberry blonde as she grabbed ahold of her hands.

"No." Lydia shook her head. "They weren't supposed to be here." Lydia began breathing heavily. "You didn't get my message?"

"Lydia, what's happening?" Scott questioned her.

"Who else is here?!" She asked the alpha wolf. "Who came with you?!" Her eyes widened. "Go." She said to Scott, who immediately ran out the door.

Lydia, Madison, and Stiles followed, but quickly, Stiles stopped running. "Madison." He called from behind her.

She turned around and saw him falling. "Stiles!" She gasped before catching him.

"I missed you, Madi." Stiles gasped, a tear falling down his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too, Stiles. You know that."

"No." He slowly shook his head. "I'm in love with you. I always have-" Stiles stopped speaking as he saw Lydia drop to the ground and let out a blood curdling scream. One of their friends was dead.

Word Count - 640
Author's Note -
I haven't updated in forever, and I'm sorry... also, I'm sorry that this chapter sucks, but we are almost done with this season, and there will be much more drama in the next season!
I just want Tetia to be dead already. Do y'all feel me? Ughhh
Anyways, comment what you think, and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞