51.0 Just Focus On My Voice, Okay?

Lydia Martin sighed as she rested her head against a hard concrete wall

Lydia Martin sighed as she rested her head against a hard concrete wall. Tears ran down her cheeks as she shut her eyes, trying to stop the voices. She let out a whimper as she placed her hands on either side of her head.

"Lydia?" Madison Blackett questioned as she moved closer to the strawberry blonde. "Lydia, are you okay?"

Lydia shook her head, opening her eyes. "I need them to stop." She cried, locking her jaw.

"You need what to stop?" Madison furrowed her eyebrows, grabbing onto Lydia's hand.

Lydia looked down at their hands, and sighed. "The voices." She stated, glancing around the tunnel they were currently sitting in. "They're too loud. There's too many. I need them to stop."

Madison nodded as she pulled Lydia into her arms, rubbing her back in a comforting manner. "Just focus on my voice, okay? Block everything else out." Lydia nodded as she tried to steady her breathing. It quickly became rapid again. "Lydia, you need to calm down."

"I can't!" She stated very loudly, showing that she could scream any second.

"You have to." Madison cupped her cheeks. "Lydia, you have to focus on me and forget everything else." The brunette sighed before speaking again. "Focus on the fact that I love you more than I ever thought I could love anyone, ever. Focus on the fact that I would give my life for you again and again because I care about you that much. Lydia Martin, you're the most amazing person I have ever had the chance to meet. I love you."

Lydia was speechless. As soon as those words came out of Madison's mouth, the voices in her head stopped. A smile appeared on her face. Suddenly, she had the courage to do what she had been terrified to do for the last year.

"I love you, too, Madison Blackett."

Madison smiled widely before pressing her lips against Lydia's. The strawberry blonde kissed her back, but soon pulled away. "He's coming." She stated, standing up. "Stay behind me." Lydia spoke sternly to Madison.

"No." Madison grabbed onto Lydia's wrist and shook her head. "He's not going to hurt me." Madison explained to her. "His partner in crime or whatever is inside of me. He would never dream of hurting me."

"Aw, how cute." The taunting voice of the Nogitsune echoed through the tunnel as footsteps became louder. "The gays are protecting each other." A chuckled left his lips after he spoke. "Madison's right, Ms. Martin. I'm not going to hurt her. You, on the other hand, I wouldn't mind throwing to the dogs."

Madison sighed as his shadow came into view. "You're not going to hurt her, you asshole." She spat.

"That's correct." The Nogitsune smiled as he approached the two girls. "That's what you're going to do." The Nogitsune suddenly grabbed a hold of Lydia. "You're going to give me Tetia, or I will snap your little girlfriend like a twig."

"Don't do it, Mad-" Lydia gasped in pain as the Nogitsune tightened his grip around her.

"Stop it!" Madison shouted. "You're hurting her!"

"I will continue to hurt her unless you do what I say, Madison." The Nogitsune smirked as he studied Madison's face.

"Let her go." Madison whimpered. She couldn't let anything happen to Lydia. "Please, I'll do anything."

"Give her to me." The Nogitsune smirked, running a hand through Lydia's strawberry blonde hair.

"Madison, don't." Lydia was desperate. She couldn't have Madison be gone and have it he all her fault.

Madison sighed, running her hand through her hair. "Alright, just let her go." The Nogitsune nodded before Madison spoke again. "Tetia." Madison closed her eyes as everything started to become dull and black.

*

Tetia's eyes opened as a smirk spread across her face. "Lydia Martin." She smiled, stocking over to the strawberry blonde. "How lovely to see you again."

"How horrible to see you again." Lydia spat, finally getting out of the Nogitsune's grip.

"My love."

The Nogitsune smiled before pressing his lips against Tetia's. Lydia watched the two eat each other's faces with a disgusted look. "Uh, okay, well, I'm just gonna go on a little walk." Lydia stated awkwardly before quickly walking out of their sight.

*

"Lydia, Lydia, where far out though Lydia?" Tetia laughed as she skipped down the concrete tunnel.

"They're going to find me." Tetia heard as she turned a corner to see Lydia standing in front of a barred door.

"Are you sure?" Tetia chuckled, sitting down on one of the steps. "I've seen what they can do, and Scott McCall, the true alpha, can't find people to save his life." Tetia giggled as she watched Lydia scramble to try and open the door. "I wonder what they're doing at this very moment."

"I wonder what stupid lead their taking." Tetia turned to see the Nogitsune standing behind her. "Some of them probably have larger problems to deal with."

"They're probably not even looking for you right now." Tetia shrugged. "They are going to wait until nightfall."

Lydia sighed before turning to them. "What do you want?" She whimpered, leaning her head against the door.

"More." The Nogitsune stated, causing Tetia to stand from the staircase.

"More of what?" Lydia questioned him.

"Well, you've heard the trickster story." Tetia smiled as she made her way to Lydia.

"We're all about food, Lydia." The Nogitsune explained to her. "The coyote, the Raven, the fox, they're all hungry. I just crave something a little different." The Nogitsune was suddenly right next to the girl, grabbing her waist. "I eat what you feel." He spoke before breathing in her scent. "And I'm insatiable."

Word Count - 1125
Author's Note -
Here is just a short chapter to say thank you for getting me to 100K reads! I love you all so much, and I'm so greatful for every single one of you!
Now, what do you all have to say about Madison and Lydia in this chapter?!?! I'm literally so in love with them, but next season is going to be a roller coaster ride for the two. But, what's a love story without drama, am I right ladies?
Now, I'm just so excited for Stadison to finally be reunited. Madison hasn't had her best friend by her side in so long, and Stiles has had to watch the Nogitsune ruin her this entire time. Well, in season four, Stadison will be the Brotp everyone loves once again, I promise! I'm, also, super excited for Madison and Liam! I feel like Madison is just gonna be like Liam's mother and be super protective of him. It will be so cute!
Anyways, comment what you want next season, and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞