22.0 Who's the Kanima?

Madison and Cora sat on Stiles's bed, while Stiles paced around the room, trying to decide what to say to his dad, who was also in the room

Madison and Cora sat on Stiles's bed, while Stiles paced around the room, trying to decide what to say to his dad, who was also in the room. "Okay. Yeah." Stiles mumbled before turning towards the sheriff. "Okay. No." Stiles shook his head before pacing again.

"Stiles." His father stated, trying to get him to hurry up.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Stiles sighed. "I'm just- I'm just trying to figure out how to start here."

"Hey, I don't have this kind of time."

"Uh-" Stiles thought of what he should say.

"For the last year, you've had all these cases that you couldn't figure out." Madison stood up, trying to help her friend out.

"Yeah." Stiles nodded. "Like, last year, all the murders involving Kate Argent, and then Matt killing all the people who drowned him. And with all these murders right now, it's like you've been playing a losing game."

"Stiles, the last thing I need right now is a job performance review from my own son." Stilinski told his son.

"I know that." Stiles sighed. He looked around his room. "But that's it." Stiles grabbed a chess board. "You've been playing a losing game because you've never been able to see the whole board." He set the board down on the table. "I need to show you the whole board."

*

Stiles had placed little tags, different colors for different supernatural beings, on the chess figures. "Scott and Derek are werewolves." The sheriff stated, obviously not believing. He sounded very annoyed with his son.

"Yes." Madison nodded, standing behind Stiles.

"And Kate Argent was a werewolf."

"Uh- purple's hunter." Stiles corrected him.

"Along with Allison and her father." Cora added to the conversation.

"Yeah." Stilinski sighed. "And, my friend Deaton, the veterinarian, is a Kanima."

"Wait what?" Madison was confused.

"No. No. No." Stiles shook his head. "He is a Druid." Stiles sighed. "Well, at least, we think."

"So, who's the Kanima?"

"Jackson." Madison answered him.

"No." The sheriff sighed, pointing to the board. "Jackson's a werewolf."