14.0 Little bus?

The school bus came to a halting stop as they came to the line of traffic

The school bus came to a halting stop as they came to the line of traffic. Madison groaned. Madison noticed Scott starting to stand up. "Woah, Scott." She stated, watching him try to get past Stiles.

"Scott, where are you going?" Stiles asked his best friend.

"Boyd." Scott answered. "He's going to do something." Madison's eyes moved up to see Boyd staring at Ethan with his golden eyes. Madison sighed, knowing this was going to end badly.

"Okay, well, how do you know?" Stiles asked him. How could Stiles be that stupid.

"Look at his eyes." Madison rolled her eyes at him.

"And look at his hands." Scott said to Stiles. Madison watched as Boyd's claws gripped the seat in front of his and Isaac's.

Scott started to move towards Boyd, obviously struggling because of his wound. As Scott arrived at Boyd's seat, he grabbed onto the werewolf's wrist. Boyd looked up at him in anger. "Let go." He growled.

"You got a plan?" Scott questioned him. Boyd looked over at Ethan as Scott continued to talk. "Tell me your brilliant plan, and I'll let go." Boyd stayed silent. "What are you going to do? Kill him right here? And then what? What are you going to do after that?"

"I don't care." Boyd growled, ready to pounce, but Isaac held him back from behind.

"Woah, woah," Isaac gasped, seeing Scott's wound, "are you still hurt?" Boy stopped struggling as he saw it, too.

"I'm fine." Scott looked back over at Boyd. "Give me a chance to figure something out that doesn't end with someone else dying."

Boyd glanced over at Ethan. "Okay." He sighed.

Scott nodded before returning back to Stiles and Madison. "Crisis averted?" Stiles asked Scott, moving out of the seat so that Scott could get back in.

"Mhmm." Scott nodded, sitting back down.

"Okay, good." Stiles sat down as well. "Because we've got another problem."

"Stiles thinks that Ethan checking his phone every five minutes is a problem." Madison groaned, rolling her eyes. "I, on the other hand, think it's a normal teenagerly thing."

"Ethan isn't a normal teenager." Stiles snapped at her. "And anyways, it's like he waiting for something; like a signal or a message, but whatever it is, it's something evil. I can tell. I have a very perceptive eye for evil. You know that." Madison scoffed at this.