42.0 Finally we can be together again

Madison Blackett rushed through the hospital, trying to find her best friend, Stiles Stilinski, who was currently possessed by a Japanese demonic fox called the Nogitsune

Madison Blackett rushed through the hospital, trying to find her best friend, Stiles Stilinski, who was currently possessed by a Japanese demonic fox called the Nogitsune. The lights flickered around her, and she heard a familiar voice behind her. "Madison Blackett."

Madison whipped around, and saw Stiles standing behind her. "I've heard Stiles's thoughts about you, but honestly, they didn't do you justice. Tetia made a good choice." Stiles stood with a smirk on his face, and Madison knew one thing.

That wasn't Stiles.

"Get out of him." Madison spat, backing up, with him stepping towards her.

"I rather like him." The Nogitsune cornered Madison against the wall. "He has.... interesting thoughts." He ran a finger down Madison's cheek. "You should see his dreams. They're actually more like fantasies."

Madison scrunched her nose in disgust. "I don't think I want to see those."

"I know he would love to see your's." The Nogitsune chuckled, playing with Madison's hair. "Now, you should go home and get some sleep. We have an interesting day tomorrow."

The Nogistune was gone. Madison furrowed her eyebrows, not sure what had actually just happened.

*

The next morning, Madison sat in her creative writing class, leaning her head against her hand. She sighed as she doodled in her notebook, remembering what the Nogitsune had said to her the night before. It was the next day, and it was actually pretty boring. She hadn't seen any of her friends.

'Go down to the basement.' The voice of Tetia echoed through her mind.

Madison sighed before raising her hand, knowing Tetia wouldn't let her say no. "Yes, Ms. Blackett?" Madison's teacher asked her.

"May I go to the bathroom?"

"Yes." Madison's teacher nodded, motioning towards the door. Madison quickly exited, making her way down into the basement.

"Hello?" She called out.

"Over here." Madison heard Stiles's voice and rushed over to him.

"Stiles, are you okay?" She asked him. Stiles nodded, pulling her into a hug. "Wait-" Madison backed away from him. "Why would Tetia tell me to come down here?"

"Who the hell is Tetia?"

"You know." Madison frowned, continuing to back away.

'Let me have control.'

Madison sighed. "Tetia." She whispered.

Madison felt herself slipping away, and no longer had any control over her body.

*

Tetia took in a sharp breath as she looked around. She moved Madison's hand to touch the metal table in front of her. "My love." Tetia' head snapped up to the Nogitsune. She had a smirk on her face. "I have waited so long to be reunited with you."

Tetia smiled before speaking. "Finally we can be together again." The Nogistune pulled her into a kiss.

Word Count - 518
Author's Note -
This is such a short and shitty chapter, but a fuck load of stuff happens, so I just wanted to post this to overwhelm y'all. Thank you all for commenting on the past two updates! It meant a lot!
So, Tetia loves the Nogitsune. Who saw that coming?
Anyways, comment what you want to see between Tetia and the Nogitsune, and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞